Likes Likes:  445
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: What does your watch look like in the dark? The confession of a lumejunkie.......

Thank you, took me long to get hold of one of these.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoKyle View Post
    Thank you, took me long to get hold of one of these.

yes depends what country you live in... usa was fairly easy to get in the uk not so much lad on here offer me one at a fair ish price but he's in the usa so yeah all in was a bit steep in cost... so yeah i'm on the look out too for one at a price too good to be true really
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yes depends what country you live in... usa was fairly easy to get in the uk not so much lad on here offer me one at a fair ish price but he's in the usa so yeah all in was a bit steep in cost... so yeah i'm on the look out too for one at a price too good to be true really
    I live in Philippines, and yeah. This watch is a rare item here close to none and i am so very lucky to have one. too bad Chase Durer stopped making watches. I adore their quality and the styling. It is always the shipping that costs too much. But maybe someday if you can go and visit usa you can definiteley get one there. High hopes for that.

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    I live in Philippines, and yeah. This watch is a rare item here close to none and i am so very lucky to have one. too bad Chase Durer stopped making watches. I adore their quality and the styling. It is always the shipping that costs too much. But maybe someday if you can go and visit usa you can definiteley get one there. High hopes for that.

yeah but nah america would not be my first choice for a big holiday maybe Russia and some of the eastern block countries would be more for me

found in the watch world at some time you tend to get a chance at any watch you want at some point
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes ChronoKyle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yeah but nah america would not be my first choice for a big holiday maybe Russia and some of the eastern block countries would be more for me

found in the watch world at some time you tend to get a chance at any watch you want at some point
    Hahaha! I was hoping you would say that. Same for me. I wouldn't choose america too. Now were talking! Yes! Russia is a big yes for a holiday blast.

Well, you sureley can get what you want, well it depends on the prices anyway. Or if you could afford them i mean

Well, you sureley can get what you want, well it depends on the prices anyway. Or if you could afford them i mean

well yes all comes down to cash don't it and I'm a tightwad would not spend serious money on any watch couple of hundred is my limit on watch buys..

but you are in a good location for watches seen some decent vintage stuff coming out the Philippines the last couple of years but just killer post price for the uk round £40 or so pounds that what I normal spend on a watch
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Doxa Caribbean (sold) and Tudor BB.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

LIV - 41mm - Diver 300m
    Name:  P5200078.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  20.1 KB
    BGW9

11. Likes deCompression liked this post
    Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches