Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: See, I Do Have Dogs

Blog Entries

See, I Do Have Dogs

And here's a picture of one cuddling with his good buddy.

Name:  buddies.JPG
Views: 163
Size:  132.5 KB

This was actually a surprise shot as Winchester usually muscles the dogs off the beds when he wants one. I guess he decided to be magnanimous and share.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

Cats have a way of doing that.

3. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    They look very happy together. Nice picture.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

5. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    I didn't know that till the other day Jeannie - thought you were exclusively a cat gal.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

7. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    lost in translation birdynamnam's Avatar
    Sometimes ,
    Cat can be magnanimous
    CQFD (Ooooops ... QED)
    "chirp, chirp"

Blog Entries
    This is Galoot and he's a German Shepherd mix we think. My husband was driving home from work one day and saw him sitting by himself in the middle of a field. He was so skinny his bones poked through and covered in ticks. It was pretty bad. My husband picked him up and assured me he would find a home (other than ours) for this woebegone canine. I knew even then it wouldn't happen since he was the size of a small pony (albeit a skinny one).

Galoot is the sweetest dog we've ever had. He is amazingly good natured but also very alert and with a nice deep bark which he uses to warn us of possible intruders. He's really been a great addition to the family and as you can see, Winchester adores him.

Jeannie

. . . . . . . . . .

10. Likes gnuyork, popoki nui, Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    And here's a picture of one cuddling with his good buddy.

Name:  buddies.JPG
Views: 163
Size:  132.5 KB

This was actually a surprise shot as Winchester usually muscles the dogs off the beds when he wants one. I guess he decided to be magnanimous and share.

Jeannie

Love how the tail's a complete blur

12. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Our other dog is Maggie, another side of the road rescue. I was the culprit that time. I saw her and her four brothers as well as their Mom trying to cross a busy highway just about a decade ago. I picked up all of them and we did find them homes. We kept the lone girl because she puppy-wiggled her way into my husband's heart. She's a lab/hound mix. Unfortunately, Maggie has advanced lymphoma and we opted not to treat it as the prognosis isn't good.

Jeannie

. . . . . . . . . .

Yep, that is definitely a dog! Surprised, it sounds like someone doubted you had them? Love the colors and mask of Galoot. Very sorry to hear of the health status of Maggie, never easy when one of the family is seriously ill. Sounds like she lucked out in the family department anyway, and I am sure she has had a great life with lots of love.
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

15. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    cannot believe you have been in denial all this time Jeannie -but very pleased you have 'come out ' about the dogs