Likes Likes:  22
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: See, I Do Have Dogs

Lovely looking dogs, Jeannie, and the fact that you rescued them both makes this thread even nicer

2. Likes birdynamnam liked this post
    What a doggie dawg. Unlike some dogs... like chi~wah~wahs.

Say, how's it possible for my wife to claim that she has a dog, and yet we do not own a dog?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronopolitano View Post
    What a doggie dawg. Unlike some dogs... like chi~wah~wahs.

Say, how's it possible for my wife to claim that she has a dog, and yet we do not own a dog?

Hey now - our Chihuahua chased a rottweiler out of our yard once. He also chased a great blue Heron with a 6 foot wingspan... was pretty funny, but I'm sure glad that thing didn't decide to just scoop him up. He's tiny, but mighty, and 100% dog.

5. Likes Chronopolitano liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    This is Galoot and he's a German Shepherd mix we think. My husband was driving home from work one day and saw him sitting by himself in the middle of a field. He was so skinny his bones poked through and covered in ticks. It was pretty bad. My husband picked him up and assured me he would find a home (other than ours) for this woebegone canine. I knew even then it wouldn't happen since he was the size of a small pony (albeit a skinny one).

Galoot is the sweetest dog we've ever had. He is amazingly good natured but also very alert and with a nice deep bark which he uses to warn us of possible intruders. He's really been a great addition to the family and as you can see, Winchester adores him.

Jeannie
    He's really adorable. I love dogs. And what a great story. You and your husband have very big hearts, Jeannie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    You and your husband have very big hearts, Jeannie.
    Or we're suckers.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

8. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Or we're suckers.

Jeannie

Well, I didn't want to be the one to say it.

10. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Every time I scroll past this thread I misread the title as 'See, I do drugs'

12. Likes Raza liked this post