Likes Likes:  17,629
Page 670 of 1354 FirstFirst ... 1705706206606686696706716726807207701170 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 13536

Thread: Random watch thread 2

Yeah my gut says return it, it’s just going to be a pain to do as we are shielding ahead of my wife having an operation so I won’t be able to go to the post office for weeks potentially

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got a similar thing going at the mo myself ...

I sold a joblot got their address off ebay/pp sent it to them the parcel was refused ..seems like the address on ebay/pp is his old address not new and now it seems lost in the postal service somewhere it might get back to me it might not it's been six days two to him then four for the return and nothing yet ...

what should I do mean the contract was fulfilled he paid I posted to his address .... so what would you do I have an idea just want to see what others think ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Yeah my gut says return it, it’s just going to be a pain to do as we are shielding ahead of my wife having an operation so I won’t be able to go to the post office for weeks potentially

me resell it in a few weeks if it bugs you still then... it might be an easier time to post and what not

and how do mate
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Blog Entries
    This is it

That would drive me absolutely bananas. Those sorts of asymmetries never get unseen, and I simply can't enjoy a watch once I see something like that. Sadly I would send it back.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post

I sold a joblot got their address off ebay/pp sent it to them the parcel was refused ..seems like the address on ebay/pp is his old address not new and now it seems lost in the postal service somewhere it might get back to me it might not it's been six days two to him then four for the return and nothing yet ...

what should I do mean the contract was fulfilled he paid I posted to his address .... so what would you do I have an idea just want to see what others think ?
    See that the parcel gets back to you and depending on whether he wants you to re-post it or refund, either charge a re-posting fee or subtract your posting fee from the refund?

Blog Entries
    This is it

I’d definitely return it, because there’s no way I could wear that watch without it bugging the hell out of me.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post

Hello mate.

That’s a tricky one. If you do get it back I guess I’d send to his correct address but make him pay the additional postage

Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    See that the parcel gets back to you and depending on whether he wants you to re-post it or refund, either charge a re-posting fee or subtract your posting fee from the refund?
    yeah my concern is had a return before and it took a day (sent Monday refuse Tuesday got back Wednesday ) this is four days so far(not counting the weekend) so how long to wait before calling it lost ?
    Last edited by is that my watch; Jun 1, 2020 at 05:35 PM.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Hello mate.

That’s a tricky one. If you do get it back I guess I’d send to his correct address but make him pay the additional postage

yeah felt in a nice mood my thought on it if I get it back I will post on my dime as ebay has been playing up so would not surprise me if they showed the old address by mistake. ...it's more what to do if it disappears
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

This is it

I’m tolerant of small things but that’s a big thing.

11. Likes OhDark30, hayday liked this post