Likes Likes:  17,519
Page 474 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524574974 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 13476

Thread: Random watch thread 2

in theory a good idea ?

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/riskers...ed-timepieces/

but the cynical side in me wants facts and percentages is stupid 1 to 5 % or a decent 15% plus so that would factor highly in whether I buy or not plus how are the family's concerned in this ... have heard of these sorts of things to pick people with no family's to avoid their rights in this .

pity the watches aren't more appealing the name is abit in your face and the logos a bit tickers watches or sum such so yeah shame really as their is something their but for me needs more work to get me engaging in it . but thats just me .

also as trench watches go the design is some what mediocre as every one's doing them now their must be loads on the kickstarter and such like . so yeah close but not sure it will do much . and way to much for a none entity brand $1,311 and $540 seems excessive high
    almost like their fully price is tacked on top off what is given to charity maybe but is that the cynic side again of me
    Last edited by is that my watch; Dec 8, 2019 at 01:59 PM. Reason: lots of typos
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    in theory a good idea ?

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/riskers...ed-timepieces/

but the cynical side in me wants facts and percentages is stupid 1 to 5 % or a decent 15% plus so that would factor highly in whether I buy or not plus how are the family's concerned in this ... have heard of these sorts of things to pic people with no family's to avoid this is this right .

pity the watches aren't more appealing the name is abit in your face and the logos a bit tickers watches or sum such so yeah shame really as their is something their but for me needs more work to get me engaging in it . butt hats just me .

also as trench watches go the design is some what mediocre as every one's doing them now their must be loads on the kickstarter and such like . so yeah close but not sure it will do much . and way to much for a none entity brand $1,311 and $540 seems excessive high
    almost like their fully price is tacked on top off what is given to charity maybe but is that the cynic side again of me
    A long time ago in my youth, I remember John Lydon as a guest judge on 'Juke Box Jury': He used a word that I'd never heard before and have since never forgotten; I think I can apply that word here:

"Underwhelmed"

Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

4. Likes Dimman liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    A long time ago in my youth, I remember John Lydon as a guest judge on 'Juke Box Jury': He used a word that I'd never heard before and have since never forgotten; I think I can apply that word here:

"Underwhelmed"

yeah as I say theirs something their depend on how it works for the charity but the design / price needs a complete overhaul plus never notice all my typos
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

7. Likes synequano liked this post
    Pointer date blue dial bronze bezel

Name:  Screenshot_20191209-075248_Instagram.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  116.1 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20191209-075207_Instagram.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  78.8 KB
    Cheers,

Richard

9. Likes tribe125, synequano, Ryanpatrick liked this post

11. Likes synequano liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybotron View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20191207-223348_Instagram.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  116.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20191207-223417_Instagram.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  109.3 KB
    Topper LE Laco pilot A type with blued hands and indexes. Laco had to bring a new process in house to produce the blued components.

Name:  IMG_2040.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  31.7 KBName:  IMG_1230.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  78.4 KB
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

13. Likes Raza, synequano liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    I really like that style of hour hand, but the long lugs are bugging me a bit.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

15. Likes synequano liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybotron View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20191207-223348_Instagram.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  116.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20191207-223417_Instagram.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  109.3 KB
    I like that a lot. Details?
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking