Likes Likes:  17,620
Page 862 of 1354 FirstFirst ... 362762812852860861862863864872912962 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 13534

Thread: Random watch thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Even if this was £1000, I wouldn't buy it. But I guess that's not the point.
    You couldn't pay me to wear that. I guess everyone has their price, but it would take Bezos and Musk type money to get me to put that on my wrist. ​Insert puke emoji here.

PS: The puke emoji isn't working.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Even if this was £1000, I wouldn't buy it. But I guess that's not the point.
    You couldn't pay me to wear that. I guess everyone has their price, but it would take Bezos and Musk type money to get me to put that on my wrist. ​Insert puke emoji here.

PS: The puke emoji isn't working.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

A few pics from the grand Seiko Boutique that @Samanator alerted me to in downtown miami. The store owner Ruslan was a super, super friendly guy - we chatted gs, credor, patek, als, fpj, rolex for an hour. He's a proper watch nerd - owns about 10 lovely pieces from the aforementioned brands. He insisted I try on a bunch of stuff knowing that I wouldn't buy anything (not today at least anyway ). Attachment 104887Attachment 104896

The one on the right/bottom here is a quartz (spit) but I can actually chop my AT in for it hmmmm... Mildly tempted - the bracelet is £400. They had some US only boutique models at MSRP that he showed me were going for 1-2k markup on chrono24! He wouldn't sell me one when I told him I'd just flip it Good man.

Still tempted by the hi beat gmt, but it didn't blow me away at all, kinda the opposite to be honest... Name:  20210114_123246.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  64.8 KB

And the boutique LE

Name:  20210114_123403.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  70.1 KB

Man this blue heritage model is gorgeous!!

Name:  20210114_130718.jpg
Size:  53.3 KB

A fun afternoon - thanks Michael - I didn't know it was there.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

The one on the left here is a quartz (spit) but I can actually chop my AT in for it hmmmm... Mildly tempted - the bracelet is £400.
    Two watches - one Submariner, one high quality quartz for knockabout duties.

No frontal lobes required. Do it.

The one in Design District? I visited that with my son in February, had a lovely conversation there even though I was not actually shopping. Maybe it was the same guy, he was very pleased when he heard I had heard of Grand Seiko and even owned one.

Nice neighborhood for watch shopping otherwise too, did you visit the Lange boutique?

A few pics from the grand Seiko Boutique that @Samanator alerted me to in downtown miami. The store owner Ruslan was a super, super friendly guy - we chatted gs, credor, patek, als, fpj, rolex for an hour. He's a proper watch nerd - owns about 10 lovely pieces from the aforementioned brands. He insisted I try on a bunch of stuff knowing that I wouldn't buy anything (not today at least anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Two watches - one Submariner, one high quality quartz for knockabout duties.

No frontal lobes required. Do it.
    I need a gmt! There is a quartz gmt but...

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasio View Post
    The one in Design District? I visited that with my son in February, had a lovely conversation there even though I was not actually shopping. Maybe it was the same guy, he was very pleased when he heard I had heard of Grand Seiko and even owned one.

Nice neighborhood for watch shopping otherwise too, did you visit the Lange boutique?
    Yessir! He's a tanned Russian chap - sounds like the same guy.

Ooh lange boutique eh? Haven't visited, just stopped for lunch. Might have a look, though I get more excited about things that I might actually buy some day soon...

I need a gmt! There is a quartz gmt but...

Oh well, there you are then. You may never get a better opportunity.

Nice souvenir too.

It's in the Palm Court, next block south from GS boutique. Next to Panerai, Hublot, IWC, TAG Heuer, etc.

Ooh lange boutique eh? Haven't visited, just stopped for lunch. Might have a look, though I get more excited about things that I might actually buy some day soon...

10. Likes geoffbot liked this post

Man this blue heritage model is gorgeous!!

Name:  20210114_130718.jpg
Size:  53.3 KB
    Nice one, I'd wear that.