Likes Likes:  29
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Did you quit smoking? Are there any vapers here?

^^^ The one at the front of the pic is like the VAMO 5 I have, and the reason I went back to 'basics' - It's like carrying a gun barrel around
    Not tried an Aspire - Are they any good on the 'throat hit' front ?
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    ^^^ The one at the front of the pic is like the VAMO 5 I have, and the reason I went back to 'basics' - It's like carrying a gun barrel around
    Not tried an Aspire - Are they any good on the 'throat hit' front ?
    LOL! Yeah, the Vamo is very long (with 18650 bat.) and i get all kind of comments when i use it. Many people ask me if it has a vibrator mode, specially when i use it with the Kanger giant : ). I use it mainly at home or parties as it's a great device and is very pricise power wise.

The little pyrex Aspire tanks are the best one i've tried so far. Throat hit is very good IMO. The Nautilus mini worth a try too if you haven't. With it's variable air flow, it's very versatile.
    Last edited by DM71; May 1, 2015 at 08:13 PM.
    ~Daniel~

3. Likes crownpuller liked this post