Likes Likes:  184
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WINNERS Announced: Iyonk HANDMADE-Leather Strap... FINAL Give-Away!! =D

WINNERS Announced: Iyonk HANDMADE-Leather Strap... FINAL Give-Away!! =D

Give-away Clossed.
    Congrats!! Watchdaddy1, Shameless, DM71 and Martin.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi guys... since i usually don/t have anything to brag.. so,please, let me have a couple minutes of bragging before we start ok hehehe..

========================

Hallo Everybody!

here we have one of a kind handmade one piece solid leather strap from my very last piece of special leather... no padding and build to last a lifetime.. its the highest form of simplicity and you would never see anyone else would wear it beside you..

it was hand made with artistic passion and surgical precision skill.. no touch from any machining at all.

it has 'antique' looking surface that would suit any watch from practical tool to luxury and vintage timepiece with 20mm lug.
    it would fit standard to FAT springbar. and have 18mm buckle width.. it is tappered for extreme comfort.. would breath and hug your wrist like a faithful strap that you already wear for years.

you can always buy pretty lookin' and glossy/colorful straps easily... this is for the watch that you consider special and true keepers of yours..

first picture of this unique strap

Name:  DSCN9937.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  82.5 KB

everything was made as naturally as possible.. here's the side, under and tappering

Name:  DSCN9949.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  91.6 KB

Name:  DSCN9950.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  83.8 KB

i'm gonna take better pictures when the outdoor light is good..
    Name:  DSCN9963.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  73.3 KB

=========================================

there... i'm not good with bragging, infact i just found out its very hard to brag hahaha.. sorry guys!

so, here's what you have to do if you're interested with this giveaway:

- Post your WRISTSHOT with the watch in your collection that you think would suit the strap (please remember, not watch only, but WRIST SHOT.. and with 20mm lug watch)

- Why you would want the strap and convincing words that the strap would suit you and your watch =)

- everyone is welcome in this give-away

the Giveaway will be closed in 1 week on next SUNDAY 12 April'15.
    as usual, my wife and boy would help pick the winner.

i will send/post the strap worldwide and i will pay the postal... no string attached.. just a love gift for this loving community.. lets have FUN!

after this give away, i'm gonna take a break until i have more resource and free time, so if you want my strap, here's your chance to win one .. =D

here's the 'proof' of artistic,handmade, no machining process hahaha!
    Name:  DSCN9924.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  86.1 KB

so, anyone want a free handmade strap?

sincerely
    Iyonk
    Last edited by iyonk; Apr 15, 2015 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks lyonk.

Well, after reading your "bragging", honestly, I don't sense any bragging. I though it was true from the heart - the hard work, patience, and sweat (hopefully no blood...) that has been put in to make this beauty come to live! Well done!

Great gesture, again, from you. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes iyonk, watchdaddy1, JAGtime, mlcor, popoki nui liked this post
    Didn't read or see any bragging here just pure passion for your craft.I've told you from the beginning you have a skill in this area.I love the simplicity of your wrk.
    I would like to own & put it on my Bead Blasted Modded Monster.Ever since I saw your monster on that simple strap I loved the look & the weird thing is I NEVER even thought of putting mine on a leather strap it's always stayed on the bracelet until I saw your look.

Great Gesture & giveaway.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

True craftsmanship! Excellent work, Iyonk. Someone is going to be very lucky.

6. Likes iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Didn't read or see any bragging here just pure passion for your craft.I've told you from the beginning you have a skill in this area.I love the simplicity of your wrk.
    I would like to own & put it on my Bead Blasted Modded Monster.Ever since I saw your monster on that simple strap I loved the look & the weird thing is I NEVER even thought of putting mine on a leather strap it's always stayed on the bracelet until I saw your look.

Great Gesture & giveaway.
    Excellent first entry.. very-very well played William.. thx for joining buddy..

Thank you very much for the kind words Nutty28 and Mlcor..

9. Likes mlcor, Nutty28 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Excellent first entry.. very-very well played William.. thx for joining buddy..

I have a couple other contestants w/ 20mm as well.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    I have a couple other contestants w/ 20mm as well.
    Well, fell free to post them buddy.. =)

Please, forgive my lack of originality, but I would also put it on a Monster. Actually, on my black Landmonster. The distressed look would be perfect for such a beast and I've been looking for the perfect combo for a very long time and I even have the Seiko buckle that would go with it! That, would be that said perfect combo! I've told you many times that I like your work and would pay to get one of your strap, so to have the chance to get one for free is even more appealing!

You're a very humble man and I know you put a lot of love in all your straps and that, for me, gives it even more value. With your strap, my Landmonster would be unique and make it special! Actually, I think a few of my 20mm lug watches would fight to over it!

I wish luck to everyone participating in your give away, and appreciate your generosity, Iyonk. It makes me even prouder to be part of this community. Great gesture of your part!

Are we the April 12th yet????
    ~Daniel~

13. Likes iyonk, JAGtime, Chronopolitano liked this post
    Haha! excellent entry Daniel!
    thank you for participating buddy =)