Likes Likes:  184
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WINNERS Announced: Iyonk HANDMADE-Leather Strap... FINAL Give-Away!! =D

Another awesome giveaway, Iyonk. You're a real treasure!

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

2. Likes iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    lyonk, you may be too young to remember Muhammad Ali, formerly known as Cassius Clay. The man is known and famous for many things and I think this particular quote of his is very fitting:
    Name:  Bragging.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  8.4 KB
    As a recipient of one of your straps, I can attest that you do indeed have the goods to back it up, so by inference, you're not bragging. Q.E.D.

To bring this one full circle, I will admit that I never understood the IWC - Muhammad Ali link, but the Special Edition Big Pilot in his honor is very nice (and the strap too ):

Name:  IWC-BP-Muhammad-Ali-1-1-00.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  40.0 KB
    IWL member 90

4. Likes iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    love to see you have a go at doing a leather one piece nato my friend you are really getting in to the spirit of things which is great to see
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

6. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Haha! excellent entry Daniel!
    thank you for participating buddy =)
    Thank you! I didn't want to miss the opportunity. What you do is art!
    ~Daniel~

8. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    lyonk, you may be too young to remember Muhammad Ali, formerly known as Cassius Clay. The man is known and famous for many things and I think this particular quote of his is very fitting:
    Name:  Bragging.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  8.4 KB
    As a recipient of one of your straps, I can attest that you do indeed have the goods to back it up, so by inference, you're not bragging. Q.E.D.

To bring this one full circle, I will admit that I never understood the IWC - Muhammad Ali link, but the Special Edition Big Pilot in his honor is very nice (and the strap too ):

Name:  IWC-BP-Muhammad-Ali-1-1-00.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  40.0 KB
    Hahaha... thank you very-very much Sir! your post really Cheer me up! haha..

i have not say this in your post.. but thank you very much for saying ' it is a keeper' for my handmade strap... i appreciate it very much Sir!

10. Likes MHe225, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    love to see you have a go at doing a leather one piece nato my friend you are really getting in to the spirit of things which is great to see
    thanks for your kind words my friend... making nato or zulu require some hardwares that i'm lack of.. as you see, i didn't even have extra buckle for my give away =)..
    i haven't try any other strap model since i even still far from perfection in this simple stich model..

12. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    thanks for your kind words my friend... making nato or zulu require some hardwares that i'm lack of.. as you see, i didn't even have extra buckle for my give away =)..
    i haven't try any other strap model since i even still far from perfection in this simple stich model..
    yeah I know what you mean I tried it was not a pretty sight lol not pretty at all lol think you are doing smashing
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

14. Likes iyonk liked this post
    this is so embarrassing my friend -i have never before put myself in the frame for a giveaway gesture , never mind one as handsome as this ! however your strap looks so exceptional i have had to swallow my pride - i think a beautiful vintage strap like yours really cries out for a vintage chrono on it -something like my most worn and cherished 1970 speedy Name:  _DX10068.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  84.1 KB whoever should receive will be very lucky indeed ! regardless of my pathetic attempts to gain your favour ,my love of leather straps is known to some but it really does look to be of exceptional quality both in texture and finish and equal to any high priced handmade piece i have seen -very well done buddy - and of course it would make an old man and an old watch very happy btw -i think your neighbour Peter Gunny must be looking over his shoulder !!!

16. Likes Der Amf, Rusty, FuzzyB, iyonk, JAGtime, MHe225, Chase liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    this is so embarrassing my friend -i have never before put myself in the frame for a giveaway gesture , never mind one as handsome as this ! however your strap looks so exceptional i have had to swallow my pride
    Hahaha.. thank you very much for the kind words and entertaining post Sir!
    no need to be embarrassed ... we're here for the FUN, and you just make a great entry.. thanks you very much for participating

18. Likes shameless liked this post
    Well, fell free to post them buddy.. =)
    Would look great on this too

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

20. Likes JAGtime, MHe225, iyonk liked this post