Likes Likes:  36
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Side of the Dark Side of the Moon

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Surely just replacing the whole case would be cheaper?
    That IS just replacing the whole case!

I would be contemplating an internals transfer to a steel case - if there is such a variant ?

I guess these cases need a case?
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    The Real Dark Side of the Moon: http://www.zie.nl/video/opmerkelijk/...n/b36z0qbf9ejw

Full Moon tonight and depending on your location, a lunar eclipse / blood (red) moon can be seen in the wee hours of the morning
    Er...that occurred earlier this morning...about 12 hours ago.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

4. Likes MHe225 liked this post
    Thats why as far as I'll go with ceramic is a bezel.

It's pity but lucky nobody got hurt. Friend of mine broke his 292 and was also quoted a high amount. In the end parts will always be more expensive just like so manny other things.

Quote Originally Posted by KennethRSloan View Post
    I guess these cases need a case?
    I can just picture it now. All of those new Dark/Gray/Light/White Side of the Moon owners creating a new market for protective cases for watches while on the wrist. Otterbox for Omega anyone?

8. Likes Henry Krinkle, tigerpac liked this post
    Ouch... that really make me cringe... what an expensive accident.. like other have said, i'll opt for stainless case everytime... or hi grade titanium ..
    but what do i know, i'm mostly just use g-shock and seiko diver and 5..

I think I'm going to be sick

11. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui
    Er...that occurred earlier this morning...about 12 hours ago.
    sh*t

Thanks, Sherri and you're right - just did a Google search which confirmed what you said.
    Reporters at 10PM news last night goofed up / mis-spoke and I made the mistake taking their word for it
    Apologies; next time I will check and double-check.
    IWL member 90

13. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Name:  loctite-406-ljepilo-slika-13331131.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  24.6 KB ?