Likes Likes:  1

Thread: FS: 3 Shanghai reissues - cheap Chinese mechanical goodness

FS: 3 Shanghai reissues - cheap Chinese mechanical goodness

Next up in my big sell off are 3 modern resissues from Shanghai. All of them were bought new by me in the last year or so and have only been worn a few times.
    All 3 have stainless steel cases, Shanghai handwinding movements and lovely domed acrylic crystal.
    I'm going to be listing a lot more watches in the next week, so if I have something you'd like that isn't shown here drop me a PM and we can discuss.

All payment via Paypal please with the fees on me.
    Any questions at all just PM me. I have loads of feedback on WUS and TZ-UK (same username) and on eBay UK as whatmeworry0.

35mm diameter (excl crown), 18mm lug width, handwinding movement and a great Eterna-esque look. Condition is very good. Comes with original box.

30 including first class recorded delivery in the UK. Happy to post internationally, please PM me for cost.

He Ping

35mm diameter, 18mm lug width with a beautiful dial and handwinding movement. Condition is very good apart from some wear to the strap. Comes with box.

30 including first class recorded delivery in the UK. Happy to post internationally, please PM me for cost.

35mm diameter, 18mm lug width with handwinding movement. Condition is very good apart from some wear to the strap, the crown is a bit stiff but the watch functions perfectly. Comes with box.

80 for all 3

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Bump!

All 3 now sold
    Last edited by whatmeworry; Apr 9, 2015 at 11:50 AM.
    Apeks | Archimede | Breitling | Bulova | Cabot Watch Company | Casio | Daniel Wellington | Davosa | Glycine | G-Shock | Hamilton | Nomos | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Slow | Swatch | Timex | Vostok