Thread: The Russian Chat Thread 2019

The Russian Chat Thread 2019

The Russian Chat Thread 2019

Name:  DSCF1836.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  108.8 KBName:  DSCF1823.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  167.5 KB

Well been thinking new year why not a new chat thread so 2019 think we will start it of chatting about 3133 as looking at one for a friend thats a none goer well looked at it and I think the main spring is shot as it looks in really good shape but just winds endlessly I know with this one they have suppose to have like 60hrs run time but their is just no tense building what so ever looking at it i can see it is winding right just as I say endlessly so what you guys think is wrong with it ?

Name:  DSCF1838.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  115.4 KB

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

well had one that I tried to sell but had no takers so strip it down to use the movement some weird stuff happened thou it went from working to not working and the chrono second hand and minute hand did not fit it looked as if the pinions are different so had to use the old hands from the other 3133 but it was all working and doing good .till I noticed that their was a spec of dirt and that the seconds and minute hands on the chrono was slight out so open it fixed these and now it fully wound but is stopping and starting and the seconds chrono hands is off position again so have given up for the night

so between a sturmanskie chronograph with a 3133 and a sturmanskie chronograph with a 3133 why the different hands / pinons
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

just wondering if it needs to have the stems swap over mean same movement but I used the old crown stem as think the one from the other movement would not fit the case properly . so might remove the crown and put it on the other stem to see if that sorts it out as does seem to be an issue with winding and setting the time very stiff to turn it to set the time
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Name:  Komandirskie_1965_683b09-01-max-1800.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  51.5 KB

Now date free too

7. Likes DJW GB liked this post

Meranom seem to be re-stocking the Amfibia. Many of the sold out are now listed. Wonder if/when new models due

Anyone bought from

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/soviet-sh...p2047675.l2563

some seem to good to be true, although fairly high price perhaps , yet some are iffy imo

Not me , all nicely presented but a few iffy looking one's top money as well imo.

Billy super duper