Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Falling fast

Falling fast

Cheers,

Richard

Well, if it's not happening yet, it certainly will happen soon enough. It's just not sustainable, as there are only so many people who are willing to pay twice retail for a watch like that. I'm probably missing the peak of the market to move my Hulk...but then again I have no desire to sell it.

It does seem a bit unsustainable but on the other hand, Rolex is THE brand that everyone can immediately recognize, not to mention it’s reputation is well earned because of quality and value retention. One can only hope. There are some pre-owned models I’d like to have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't see a bubble bursting but more like some air being deflated out of a balloon. But I do not have a crystal ball so who knows for sure.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard