Likes Likes:  246
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 27 January 2019 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 27 January 2019 »»»»»»»»»

Good day, IWL.

Name:  B_2891.JPG
Views: 122
Size:  231.1 KB

Back from my business trip, back to my regular schedule and back to the Montblanc Heritage Chronometrie 38mm.

Name:  86438C8A-B06E-4944-A55E-9EF640D11708.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  53.0 KB

Have a great Sunday everyone.
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

Blog Entries
    More quartz than usual these days, due to many distractions. Happy rescue Tag Kirium (a nicely small sized chrono with a fave movement of mine, ETA 251.262 with center minutes counter.)

Last edited by skywatch; Jan 27, 2019 at 05:40 AM.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

I'm still in the honeymoon phase with the Captain and there's no more appropriate watch choice than this for an Australian on the Australia Day long weekend. Wet dark ordinary shot with the angry Pacific Ocean in the background sorta seems appropriate after I put it through its paces in the surf over the last couple of days.

Name:  IMG_15433.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  52.9 KB

Got home from an afternoon/evening of wineries and oysters to my IWC bracelet sitting on the front steps last night

It's a nice little piece of engineering. Just push a button on the underside and the links come apart. The micro adjust is really nice, too. No need to unlatch the clasp, just press the IWC logo.

-- Wayne

Good morning from the Virgin Islands!

#backontimestx

Same classic Seiko goodness, this time with an indifferent dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Railmaster for a sunny but cold Sunday. More snow coming tonight. Then the temperatures will really plummet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk