Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 29 January 2019 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 29 January 2019 »»»»»»»»»

Good day, IWL.

Name:  L_28763a.JPG
Views: 92
Size:  381.5 KB

Didn't set the day.

Sorry i've been absent lately.. my wife, my boy and i was very2 sick last week... thankfully we are recovering..

I only wear quartz during the bed rest.. so today, i wind my automatic to accompany me..
    Blue Ray Hayday...
    Name:  20190129_131903.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  57.4 KB

Have a great dan and i hope everybody are healthy ..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Good day everyone. Back to the baby Montblanc
    Name:  9B136457-FD0E-4EAE-BECA-4E9C240DCD94.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  65.5 KB
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Sorry i've been absent lately.. my wife, my boy and i was very2 sick last week... thankfully we are recovering..

I only wear quartz during the bed rest.. so today, i wind my automatic to accompany me..
    Blue Ray Hayday...
    Sorry to hear your family was unwell - I hope you are all fully recovered. That’s a lovely Orient - so much blue!
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

5. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post

Didn't set the day.
    My self-diagnosed OCD simply wouldn’t allow that, you anarchist, you. I have to have the pip at 12 o’clock exactly and the seconds hand zeroed when the minute hand is on the marker.

Nice Longines BTW
    Last edited by FSM71; Jan 29, 2019 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FSM71 View Post
    My self-diagnosed OCD simply wouldn’t allow that, you anarchist, you. I have to have the pip at 12 o’clock exactly and the seconds hand zeroed when the minute hand is on the marker.

Nice Longines BTW
    LOL! Actually, I set the day after the pic was posted. That's one of the reasons I don't like day/date indicators.

9. Likes iyonk, FSM71 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by FSM71 View Post
    Sorry to hear your family was unwell - I hope you are all fully recovered. That’s a lovely Orient - so much blue!
    Thank you very much Frank.. it was more stressful for me to see my boy and wife sick than dealing with mine.. just a Huge relieve to finally see a good progress..

the Orient Blue Ray always look better in pictures, especially outdoor since the lights will make the blue dial more alive... it is very dark blue to almost black indoor..

11. Likes happyscrappyheropup, FSM71 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Have a great dan and i hope everybody are healthy ..
    Your absence has been noticed, Iyonk. Glad you and your family are recovering.

I've experienced some problems, myself - getting old is no fun, no it isn't.

13. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Your absence has been noticed, Iyonk. Glad you and your family are recovering.

I've experienced some problems, myself - getting old is no fun, no it isn't.
    Get well soon C... the weather has not been friendly here lately, also some strange virus hit hard.. i don't know how's the weather there but i sincerely hope you'll be doing fine..

15. Likes CFR liked this post