Likes Likes:  354
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: WRUW Saturday 2nd February

  1. #1
    Hangaround member Fantasio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    60 degrees North
    Posts
    797

    WRUW Saturday 2nd February

    Good morning IWL!

    Wake up call at 4:30, quick breakfast and off towards Cambridge. Short bounce at Helsinki and now waiting for take-off on a plane to Heathrow.



    Minus 4 Celsius and plenty of snow. Hopefully warmer conditions at destination.



    Have a nice weekend everyone!



    Sent from Maxwell Smart's shoe.
    Cheers, M

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasio View Post
    Good morning IWL!

    Wake up call at 4:30, quick breakfast and off towards Cambridge. Short bounce at Helsinki and now waiting for take-off on a plane to Heathrow.

    Minus 4 Celsius and plenty of snow. Hopefully warmer conditions at destination.



    Have a nice weekend everyone!



    Sent from Maxwell Smart's shoe.
    What? You're going to Cambridge? Now I'm (officially) feeling terribly envious.

    Enjoy your weekend!
    Last edited by CFR; Feb 2, 2019 at 05:30 AM.

  3. Likes Fantasio, Samanator, troyrc1 liked this post
  4. #3
    Have a great weekend, IWL.

    BA57775_9d.JPG

    Ooops! And there goes the post #10,000.

    I honestly don't know where you find the patience to tolerate me for so long, but thank you all for having me. Being allowed to participate in this Forum it's been a real privilege.

    Thanks, again!
    Last edited by CFR; Feb 2, 2019 at 05:46 AM.

  5. #4
    Porous Membrane skywatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Valley of Heart's Delight
    Posts
    5,821
    Blog Entries
    2
    Congrats on your 10k post CFR! We love your company here.

    I just have a little vintage micro-rotor for Saturday, Hamilton Thin-o-matic




    Last edited by skywatch; Feb 2, 2019 at 07:25 AM.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Member FSM71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    1,069
    Good day everyone. Rado R5.5 today since it’s Saturday and I’m lazy and I didn’t feel like setting date.

    AC8CC4ED-549A-40EF-8C9F-199660BA94DF.jpg
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

  8. #7



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Moderator gnuyork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    4,871
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Ooops! And there goes the post #10,000.

    I honestly don't know where you find the patience to tolerate me for so long, but thank you all for having me. Being allowed to participate in this Forum it's been a real privilege.

    Thanks, again!
    Congrats 10K. Wow. And surely I can tolerate all those beautiful vintage Omega shots... just barley .

    Seriously, the privilege is ours. All of us here.

  10. Likes crownpuller, Samanator, troyrc1, JAGtime, CFR liked this post
  11. #9
    Another Member crownpuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bristol UK
    Posts
    4,315
    Par for the course around here - The snow lasted a whole day.
    Still; the kids got a couple of snowmen out of it and a bit of sledging, so all good.

    The last few crystals on our patio table:

    0202.jpg

    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

  12. #10
    Another Member crownpuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bristol UK
    Posts
    4,315
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Congrats 10K. Wow. And surely I can tolerate all those beautiful vintage Omega shots... just barley .

    Seriously, the privilege is ours. All of us here.
    I'll second ^^^ that; except for the barley
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

  13. Likes Samanator, troyrc1, CFR liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are an independent and wide-ranging forum for watch enthusiasts. From mainspring to microchip, from Europe to Asia, from micro-brand to boutique - we cover it all. Novice or expert, we want you to feel at home. Whether it's asking a simple question or contributing to the fund of horological knowledge, it's all the same hobby. Or, if you like, you can just show us a picture of your new watch. We'll provide the welcoming and courteous environment, the rest is up to you!
Join us