For sale is a LNIB Tissot Luxury Automatic, with the movement known as the Powermatic 80. What this means is that the power reserve is approximately 80 hours, which will allow you to wear the watch in the office all week, leave it at home when you're done at work, and have the watch ready to go when Monday morning rolls around. No need for resetting the time and date. Typically, most watches I've seen have about a 40-50 hour power reserve, which would only last through Sunday and would require you to reset the time and date when Monday morning arrives.

What makes this watch different is that it's limited edition and made specifically to commemorate the 2014 Asian Games in South Korea (refer to caseback in the pictures below). As far as I can tell, it's completely sold out and not available anywhere, especially in LNIB condition like the one being offered here.

Includes all papers and boxes, including the Certificate of Authenticity from Tissot.

Price is $700 (or your best offer). Note that this price includes free next-day air UPS shipping in the CONUS and all PayPal fees (international buyers, please let me know).

Will consider all offers so feel free to reach out.

Name:  IMG_0229.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  389.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0235.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  349.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0232.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  270.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0233.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  310.0 KB