Likes Likes:  367
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 14 February 2019 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 14 February 2019 »»»»»»»»»

Good day, IWL.

Name:  P243554.JPG
Views: 201
Size:  452.9 KB
    Last edited by CFR; Feb 14, 2019 at 04:01 AM.

Had a very tough and heart breaking week.. so a tough G-Shock seem appropriate..
    Name:  20190214_103803.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  64.8 KB

Sincerely hope everybody are doing fine and have a great day..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Had a very tough and heart breaking week..
    Sorry to hear that, Iyonk. Hope things get better.

4. Likes Strela167, FSM71, iyonk, rodia77, gnuyork, Raza liked this post

Good day everyone!

Name:  7F356393-21F8-4289-913F-B04302480DAA.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  76.2 KB

FC 303 today.
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Had a very tough and heart breaking week.. so a tough G-Shock seem appropriate..
    Name:  20190214_103803.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  64.8 KB

Sincerely hope everybody are doing fine and have a great day..
    So sorry to hear that Iyonk. Hope things get better soon.
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

8. Likes iyonk, gnuyork, Raza liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Much love to you all, and to iyonk - my heart is with you. I have tickets to fly out East to visit family, hopefully before my father passes. He is very sick, and our mother went just three weeks ago. They were married 62 years, and I have seen many other couples who go within months of one another. Probably my last chance to see him.

Oh, watches, right.

Second day for the '73 GS because it's hard to take off. It's on iyonk of course, like many of my most treasured watches.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Much love to you all, and to iyonk - my heart is with you. I have tickets to fly out East to visit family, hopefully before my father passes. He is very sick, and our mother went just three weeks ago. They were married 62 years, and I have seen many other couples who go within months of one another. Probably my last chance to see him.
    Forgive me, but I don't know what to say, Robert. I wish I did, but I don't.
    I lost my father in 2008 and my mother in 2017. She would have her 82nd birthday, next 4th March. They were a wonderful couple and I struggle to come near their standards, something I'll probably never achieve; they were - by far - better than me. But I'm still here and they still live everyday in my memory. Now it seems there's something wrong with my throat. Sorry.
    Last edited by CFR; Feb 14, 2019 at 06:45 AM.

11. Likes G07, iyonk, gnuyork, Raza, skywatch liked this post
    Today I'm giving you several ways to see two pictures of the speedbird (dial changes by the second)

Photo1:

https://i.postimg.cc/MZVYn3n2/DSC05243.jpg (smallish)
    https://i.postimg.cc/DhYpYtFZ/DSC05243.jpg (Big)

Photo 2:

https://i.postimg.cc/Dyfb7xsc/DSC05244.jpg (smallish)
    https://i.postimg.cc/8DMdB3zx/DSC05244.jpg (big)

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Sorry to hear of your loss. I haven't lost a parent so I can't really understand what it's like, but I do wish you safe travels and hope the time spent with your father results in treasured memories that you can look back on with fondness years from now.

14. Likes iyonk, gnuyork, Raza, skywatch liked this post