When it comes to shopping for vintage watches on eBay, it can be a gold mine, but it can also be a minefield. Our very own Christoph McNeill (you all might know him as Instagram’s @VintageDiver) wrote a must-read, common sense guide to buying vintage watches on eBay (check out Part 1 and Part 2). So if you’re looking for a vintage watch, but are still a little nervous diving head-first into those murky waters, then don’t worry—we’re here to help. *Today, we have another installment of eBay Finds, our series where we highlight some great vintage gems looking for a new home. Happy hunting!

Enicar Sherpa Diver 600 in NOS Condition

Ok, so this auction is not likely to end up in the “affordable vintage” category, but it is such a stunning example of a rare and legendary vintage diver that I had to showcase it here. Enicar made more iterations of their Sherpa divers than I can count, but the Sherpa Diver 600 is a true classic. With its distinctive two-tone trapezoidal markers, unique handset, and ridiculously cool red anodized aluminum bezel pointer, this watch is a beauty to behold. It would seem that most people actually used these as they were intended — as a tool watch — and as such they are quite scarce to find in any condition, so to find an example as pristine as this one is really quite rare. I predict this will fetch a pretty penny, but whoever can afford to be the top bidder will be very happy indeed.
Check it out here

Bulver 10149C Diver*

Normally I’m not one to recommend a diver with a chrome plated case, but this vintage Buler has enough going for it that it’s worth a look. It has a black dial with faceted and applied steel markers (vaguely Squale-esque), with a black acrylic bezel insert framing the 40-millimeter case. The case does not appear to have any pitting, so as long as you take care of it the watch should continue to look sharp. Vintage divers with features like these usually go for a lot more than $325, so this could be a nice addition to a budget-minded diver collection. On top of everything, the seller states that the watch has been serviced.
Check it out here

1950s Tissot Manual-Wind Dress Watch with Crosshair Dial

Here’s a beautiful vintage Tissot dress watch with an incredible white, crosshair-adorned dial. the steel case is a good size at 35 millimeters and the screw on back appears to be in nice shape. The crown is an Omega replacement, which is a bit of a bummer, but seeing as how Tissot used to be Omega’s sister company I could live with it. But the dial is the star here, with its mellow off white color, gold “explorer” style markers and dauphine hands, and the ever-desirable crosshair markers. It’s just a great combination of details, and it is going to make someone’s wrist very pleased indeed.
Check it out here
Bulova Accutron Spaceview 214H*(10k GF/SS) with Box

The Accutron Spaceview is an absolute classic, with its groundbreaking and soothing-to-the-ear tuning fork movement and ahead-of-its-time transparent dial. The 214 movement is the original tuning fork electronic movement, and the smooth sweep of the second hands is a pleasure to observe. This gold-filled model comes with its original bracelet and box. The seller states that it is working and humming along nicely. This one needs a little elbow grease to polish the original crystal, but with that cleared up you’ll have yourself a nice example of a timeless classic that is part of horological history.
Check it out here

The post eBay Finds: Enicar Sherpa Diver 600 (NOS), 1950s Tissot Dress Watch with Crosshair Dial, and More appeared first on Worn & Wound.

More...