I have a confession to make: In 2018, I, Cameron Wong, did not purchase a single watch for myself. Not on purpose, it just kind of happened. It’s not like I didn’t have any on my radar either, I just think that I was able to satisfy the itch all year long by having the luxury of being able to review watches for a living. At least that was until Christmas time rolled around, and my trigger finger began to twitch, and the golden tones of the Casio G-Shock Full Metal GMW-B5000GD-9 moved clear into my sights. Now I know I just confessed to not buying a single watch for myself all year, well, that’s still technically true, because this one was actually a “gift” —*albeit one that I may have cleverly suggested to my wife. It was Christmas after all. My first impression was … man, is this thing gold —*like really, really gold. Honestly, I don’t know if it’s because I’m getting older, but I’ve found myself coveting more and more gold watches. I’m not quite ready to take the plunge with a solid gold AP Royal Oak (I wouldn’t say no though), however I felt that the…

The post MY 2 MONTHS WITH: The golden boy Casio G-Shock Full Metal GMW-B5000GD-9 appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...