Likes Likes:  1

Thread: SOLD: 3 Seikos - SKX013, SNK809, Speed Racer

SOLD: 3 Seikos - SKX013, SNK809, Speed Racer

Next up in the big sell off are 3 Seikos all of which are in great condition and come complete with boxes.

WITHDRAWN - SKX013

The midsize version of the more famous SKX007, this is an ISO rated diver on a very wearable 38mm case. It has 20mm lugs and comes on a very comfortable jubilee bracelet. The watch is in excellent condition, the worst it has is minor strap changing and desk diving marks. It comes boxed, with the spare links for the bracelet, warranty card and hang tag. I am the second owner of this, the first bought it new and flipped it to me almost immediately. I have worn it in a large rotation, so it really is still in great nick.

£110 including RMSD in the UK. Elsewhere please ask

SOLD - SNK809

The very popular mini-flieger. 36mm case with 18mm lugs. Again, in very good condition. Comes with the unworn original strap, box, hangtag and un-completed warranty card. Bought new by me and worn in rotation.

£45 including first class recorded delivery in the UK. Elsewhere please ask.

SOLD: SNKK27 - Speed Racer

Another Seiko 5, this time the funky Speed Racer. 37mm case, 20mm lugs. Bought new and worn only a couple of times, the bracelet has never even been sized, so this is pretty much as new. Comes with box, hangtag and un-completed warranty card.

£45 including first class recorded delivery in the UK. Elsewhere please ask.

Or take all 3 for £180!
    Last edited by whatmeworry; Apr 19, 2015 at 10:28 AM.

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Bump

Bump for the SKX013 and SNK809 - I'll be advertising them on TZ-UK tomorrow morning and don't expect them to hang about

SKX013 withdrawn for now, I like it too much and I'd be hard pressed to find a better diver for that money
    SNK809 still available.
    Speed Racer on hold

Bump!

Bump

Bump, and a reduction to £40 for the SNK809

Come on

Bump... £40 for a pristine Seiko 5!