Likes Likes:  112
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My 1000th post give away

Hybrid View

My 1000th post give away

Since this seems to be the current trend I have come up with a contest for my 1000th post and a prize. First the contest on the event of my 1000th post (currently at 957...958 counting this one)the first 50 people to post a congratulations post in this thread after I reach that milestone will be eligible. I have randomly chosen a number from 1-50 and the person with that post wins the prize. You can only post once so duplicated after the first will not be counted. I will share the number in advance with the other moderators and I will ask one of them to make the call on the winner. Now the Prize:

Orient MForce 200m SS Orange dial diver.

You can read about the watch on the Japanese forum here on IWL.
    Last edited by Samanator; Apr 10, 2015 at 12:28 AM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

NUMBER 1, NUMBER 1, NUMBER 1!!!!!

I've wanted an orange diver for sooo long. I did this to one of my watches, but I hate the way it looks... Stupid watch...

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  36.9 KB

Congrats for the milestone! VERY generous of you. You're giving away an awesome watch.

Edit: crap... I just read "first 50 people to post a congratulations post in this thread after I reach that milestone..."

Guess I was too excited to be bothered by reading...
    Last edited by faiz31887; Apr 10, 2015 at 12:52 AM.

3. Likes GlennO, is that my watch, scottjc liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by faiz31887 View Post
    NUMBER 1, NUMBER 1, NUMBER 1!!!!!

I've wanted an orange diver for sooo long. I did this to one of my watches, but I hate the way it looks... Stupid watch...

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  36.9 KB

Congrats for the milestone! VERY generous of you. You're giving away an awesome watch.

Edit: crap... I just read "first 50 people to post a congratulations post in this thread after I reach that milestone..."

Guess I was too excited to be bothered by reading...
    Watch this thread often. Patience.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    on no... i'm also disqualified then.. i got distracted by that AWESOME Watch.. sorry..

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Yeah Michael, WIS are well known for their patience when trying to get their hands on a new watch...

7. Likes whatmeworry, Samanator, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    Yeah Michael, WIS are well known for their patience when trying to get their hands on a new watch...
    I'm trying to find a way to hack Samanator's account and make some posts on his behalf to move things along....

9. Likes GlennO liked this post
    Congratulations on your upcoming 1000th post, and might i add that its a darn fine Orient!

CONGRATULATION Samantor!!!!

orient is one of my fav Brand and that M-Force is my holly-grail... so i'm IN!

i'll add picture of its younger brother =)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    No congratulations for you just yet....I'm gonna wait for a few more responses before I post....

EDIT: Awww, shiiiii......Errr, CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Last edited by Domo; Apr 10, 2015 at 03:26 AM. Reason: !!!

14. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Congrats on your up coming 1000 post

I love the Orient M-Force, awesome watch! Someone will be really lucky to get it! Here's my black dialed version:

16. Likes iyonk liked this post