Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Might need some professional help,......

Wink Might need some professional help,......

I needed some new watch boxes as I just keep finding nice watches and need a place to store them. Luckily I found some nice boxes that fit in the space I got at the bank. That makes it easy. Today I gather most of my watches trying to re-arrange them,..... at home the suggestion was to seek help. Not to re-arrange the watches, but help me with my obsession for them.

Here the boxes I currently have in use and luckily still enough space to keep collecting . The one in the front is for straps only and also have a shoebox full of nato's.

Watch boxes 01 by Bidle, on Flickr

Looking forward to see your watch boxes!

2. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    I have a few boxes empty, now, since I decided to place most of my collection in two aluminium travel cases (24 pieces each).

4. Likes Bidle liked this post
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  10.5 KB
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

6. Likes Bidle liked this post
    There will be no help here, only enabling.

8. Likes Bidle liked this post
    Ou-u-uch! I just ordered 2 from Amazon tonight... So, I think I need help too, I can only hope it's not too late... Please, doctor, tell me it's not too late, please...

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling." Margaret Lee Runbeck.

10. Likes Bidle liked this post