Likes Likes:  665
Page 206 of 241 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2408

Thread: Movies / Films / Flicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasio View Post
    Definitely will do that, it's on my list already. Probably will wait for second season to be released, and then get an ATV subscription.
    Also just started watching The Ipcress File, 60s Berlin, looks promising

Well maverick has good reviews.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

3. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Tom Cruise can suck it.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Well maverick has good reviews.
    I saw it Sunday evening and I thought it was just OK. Basically, without any spoilers, it was almost a complete rehash of the first one, right down to the obligatory shirts off sports scene.

I don't understand why the reviews are so good.

Of course, I wore my new IWC!

Good reviews or not. I never was a fan of the first one, so not gonna see the second. Despite the fact I do like Cruise. Just not into movies about the airforce. I prefer infantry . Planes -> boring.
    Cheers, Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Good reviews or not. I never was a fan of the first one, so not gonna see the second. Despite the fact I do like Cruise. Just not into movies about the airforce. I prefer infantry . Planes -> boring.
    What kind of nutter thinks fighter jets are boring?!

8. Likes Fantasio liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Technically, they’re Navy pilots.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Just as boring as formula 1. I was always a boxing fan - give me the blood and grime and gore or I'm not interested. I like war movies but I want man to man combat not the clinical "drop the bomb and get out".
    I wanted to be a soldier when I was 18 but that didn't go down well with my dad. I thought the combat divers would be the most interesting and demanding division of the German "Bundeswehr". Never been a fan of either tanks or planes. Submarines however - now we're talking...
    Cheers, Sedi

Just as boring as formula 1. I was always a boxing fan - give me the blood and grime and gore or I'm not interested. I like war movies but I want man to man combat not the clinical "drop the bomb and get out".
    I wanted to be a soldier when I was 18 but that didn't go down well with my dad. I thought the combat divers would be the most interesting and demanding division of the German "Bundeswehr". Never been a fan of either tanks or planes. Submarines however - now we're talking...
    Formula one bores me because the cars are basically the same and the difference between positions is like 0.05s. The cars are very cool though

How about WRC then? I admire more those guys driving bumpy dirt roads.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Formula one bores me because the cars are basically the same and the difference between positions is like 0.05s.

Sent from Maxwell Smart’s shoe.