Views: 381
Size:  102.2 KB
    Name:  20160916_205133.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  96.0 KB
    Name:  20160916_205130.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  100.2 KB

My Boss handed me this pen today. I have no plans of selling it of course, but I'm curious of the specifics.

I know this is a watch forum, but if I remember right some of you are into pens too.

Thanks all

they ant cheap I can tell you their fountain pens some go up to around $800 maybe a bit more they have been around since the 1800's think it was the 1880's if I am remembering right ...not so up on the rollerball pens but looks good quality would not surprise me if that was gold on the clip and band
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes Spooky liked this post
    could be this one

Waterman Expert 3 Rollerball Pen, Black Lacquer, Gold TrimWaterman Expert 3 rollerball pen in a black lacquer finish with gold trim. The contemporary design of the Expert is distinguished by the bold, rounded "cigar" shape. Heavy weight (brass base), yet ergonomically balanced for writing comfort. Utilizes Waterman rollerball or fiber tip refills, equipped with a black fine Waterman rollerball refill. Made in France. In deluxe Waterman gift box.Length Capped: 5.6" (140 mm): Length Uncapped: 4.8" (122 mm): Length with Cap Posted: 5.9" (147mm): Barrel diameter: .48" (12.5 mm); Weight: 1.1 oz. (31 g)Additional Images:

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

5. Likes Spooky liked this post
    There are a few members here into pens and one mod (Dan R). I went to a pen show with him last year. It was interesting, but I still don't know much about pens.

7. Likes Spooky liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    could be this one

Waterman Expert 3 Rollerball Pen, Black Lacquer, Gold TrimWaterman Expert 3 rollerball pen in a black lacquer finish with gold trim. The contemporary design of the Expert is distinguished by the bold, rounded "cigar" shape. Heavy weight (brass base), yet ergonomically balanced for writing comfort. Utilizes Waterman rollerball or fiber tip refills, equipped with a black fine Waterman rollerball refill. Made in France. In deluxe Waterman gift box.Length Capped: 5.6" (140 mm): Length Uncapped: 4.8" (122 mm): Length with Cap Posted: 5.9" (147mm): Barrel diameter: .48" (12.5 mm); Weight: 1.1 oz. (31 g)Additional Images:

That looks pretty close. Mine is ballpoint as well. It's rather ironic that I recieved this random gift, as I've had plans to purchase a Waterman Perspective at some point.

yeah as Joe said there a few who love a good pen think was it Dan who has done some blogs on them and you see them occasionally in the wruw .. I got a few fountain pens find it is the best format for me for some reason it makes me take the time when writing ...

got a bamboo one but got sent the wrong nib wanted an 8 got a 4 so does not fit my writing style

got a new Chinese one that is really great for no money ( under a fiver but worth a lot more to me ) well in fact a forum member bought it for me after a chat of how the bamboo one was not working for me and they had bought one and thought it great so got me one as a surprise which was nice of them

a set of rollerball and fountain and pencil found in a charity shop seems to be 80's / maybe 70's but only use the fountain pen ..

a Parker fountain pen which is my daily use pen from the 80's ...

had a few other not sure where they are had a lovely fountain pen with the bellow ink storage I suppose you would call it that was a nice one not sure where that is ran out of ink in the bottle that came with it.. got bought a new one ..ant seen it in years
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

10. Likes Spooky liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Waterman makes very nice pens. I have one, a roller ball. I started dabbling in pens around 20 years ago, then decided it didn't really make much difference for me. When I play with calligraphy I still return to a nice Lamy pump fountain pen with flat tip, and I have one or two other low cost calligraphy pens that tend to clog in the years between when I use them.

here's an example of the odd sorts of things I do with calligraphy pens.

Name:  RRGlossolalia14.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  66.2 KB
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

12. Likes Spooky liked this post
    I have a few my MB is my favorite. Seems left handed friendly.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  103.8 KB

14. Likes Spooky liked this post
    $100 pen.

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    could be this one

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

16. Likes Spooky liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    I have a few my MB is my favorite. Seems left handed friendly.
Views: 316
Size:  103.8 KB
    I do like a nice MB.

Here are a few of mine:

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 309
Size:  74.6 KB
Views: 294
Size:  26.7 KB

Views: 289
Size:  26.0 KB

I also like Pelican and have a few of those:

Views: 288
Size:  31.8 KB

Views: 280
Size:  45.2 KB

Views: 218
Size:  27.6 KB

Mechanical pencils can be fun too:

Views: 307
Size:  11.3 KB

Views: 287
Size:  10.4 KB

Views: 285
Size:  7.0 KB

I may have a bit of an issue!

Unfortunately for the purpose of this thread, I know very little about Waterman..

Somebody also mentioned Parker.. I have a couple but can only post one due to forum restraints on the number of pictures per post:

Views: 285
Size:  39.0 KB
    G-Shock: GW3000B-1A
    Rolex: Submariner 14060M
    Accurist: 1961 Shockmaster (Gold) & 1965 Shockmaster (Steel)
    Omega: Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Meistersinger: Perigraph AM1002
    Ben Sherman: S489.OOBS
    Rotary: 1990 Quartz (Gold)
    Steinhart: Ocean GMT 39mm
    Certina: DS Super PH500M & DS PH200M
    Timex: MKI Mechanical

18. Likes FuzzyB, Spooky, -JP liked this post