Likes Likes:  665
Page 195 of 241 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2408

Thread: Movies / Films / Flicks

Hotel Mumbai is terrible. Got good reviews but I can't imagine why - the acting, script and way that people bahave is highly unbelievable, unless no one has any basic self preservation instinct.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

2. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    You know how there are some films you’ve not seen and you can’t explain why?
    I watched Galaxy Quest for the first time last night. What a lovely, sweet, funny film. Really liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is the best Star Trek movie ever made without the Star Trek cast, and one of the best two or three Star Trek movies ever. It's quite good and several of the numerous documentaries about it are also quite good.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

4. Likes whatmeworry, wschofield3, Samanator, Raza liked this post
    I watched Galaxy Quest for the first time last night. What a lovely, sweet, funny film. Really liked it.

It is a good let's just have some fun movie - never give up, never surrender!

6. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    It is the best Star Trek movie ever made without the Star Trek cast, and one of the best two or three Star Trek movies ever. It's quite good and several of the numerous documentaries about it are also quite good.
    Yeah, I really love that movie. Which is why it’s inexplicable that until two years or so ago, I hadn’t seen it since the time I first saw it in theaters. Yet, I was still able to remember most of the great lines. The movie sticks with you in a good way.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Blog Entries
    Judas and the Black Messiah

Based on the true story of Fred Hampton and undercover FBI asset Bill O’Neal, this movie pulls absolutely no punches. It’s tense, engaging, riveting, and brutal. A must watch. On HBO Max for free until March 14. Amazing performances by both Daniel Kaluuya and LaKeith Stanfield.

A
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Okay, never seen it, never would, but I will.

Tenet is terrible. Like, everything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Tenet is terrible. Like, everything about it.
    I just suffered through it myself I looked up the production cost and to put into
    Perspective that budget would have made Napoleon Dynamite 500 times or Moonrise Kingdom 12 times much different films but 2 of my favorites

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Watched a new to me arnie film the other day - raw deal. Was bad/good, unlike red heat which I watched the other day which was bad/bad.

Quote Originally Posted by pacifico66 View Post
    I just suffered through it myself I looked up the production cost and to put into
    Perspective that budget would have made Napoleon Dynamite 500 times or Moonrise Kingdom 12 times much different films but 2 of my favorites

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    Both Napoleon and Moonrise are great films.