Likes Likes:  685
Page 3 of 245 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies / Films / Flicks

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Oh gawd. Watch the sequel after if you haven't - much better. And get outside - it's lovely!
    Yeah, we've just been sitting in the garden, but son got chilly (he has got tonsillitis).
    Enjoying the movie so far, and we have the more recent version lined up too. We're working through all the Marvel movies (or all the ones I deem suitable anyway)

Also, Jennifer Connoly

3. Likes geoffbot, Raza liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Also, Jennifer Connoly
    Hell yes
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

The bracelet on Bana's Hamilton Khaki just broke when he changed into the Hulk

Bet he's kicking himself for not putting it on a Nato

6. Likes geoffbot, OhDark30 liked this post
    Got to watch the last 15 mins of Chef. Appropriately, given the themes of the film, Mrs wmw and I had to halt our watching of it the other night to look after our sick son and this was the first time we've had together since then to watch the rest.
    Anyway, a truly lovely film. Very well made and moving without being cloying. Wonderful

Watching Paddington with the family, it's really lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    the film does a really good job of portraying how his closest confidantes and generals are too afraid of him to challenge him once it's no longer deniable that he's really coming unspooled.
    Love the terminology

10. Likes Strange liked this post
    Managed about 45 mins of the Tom Cruise movie Oblivion, before deciding there were better things I could be doing with my time.
    (he says, posting on a watch forium)

It wasn't bad so much as just unbelievably bland

Just watched Jupiter Ascending.

My advice is don't watch it. Terrible film. Missed the chance to make a great film, instead they made a generic no story shoot em up.

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Managed about 45 mins of the Tom Cruise movie Oblivion, before deciding there were better things I could be doing with my time.
    (he says, posting on a watch forium)

It wasn't bad so much as just unbelievably bland
    It was disappointing, but not terrible. Seen 'moon'? Obvious similarities that I won't spoiler here
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague