Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Oregon

cant remember when a new member came in with such an immediate impact - why " trouble maker" edit sorry ! welcome !!!

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    cant remember when a new member came in with such an immediate impact - why " trouble maker" edit sorry ! welcome !!!

Trouble maker because without bring my place into it, have helped expose fraud in the industry at times, will not play nice with some folks like the former owner of Watchtalkforum and such things. At one time there was a forum now dead called watchgeeks. We exposed the sponsor as a marketing company making watches in Asia and passing them off as "swiss made", exposed a couple of the folks as fake SEALS or some other such stuff. I am pretty straight forward about things and enjoy the hobby which is what led me to start a place 9 years ago that was based on TZ_UK and a couple of other sites. Now I just try to enjoy myself and not worry about things too much. People have wised up, opened their eyes and think before they buy a watch just because the guy on tv says it is a limited edition, made in china from frothy beer foam and slinky worms with a REAL SWISS "made in a worm farm" in asia.

And no I am not putting down Asian made watches.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

3. Likes rodia77, shameless liked this post
    ˇHola y bienvenido a este gran foro de habla castellana!
    (Hols in Argentina, I feel compelled to show off).

Cool collection, my ML is saying hi!

Name:  IMG_20190114_120315.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  54.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    ˇHola y bienvenido a este gran foro de habla castellana!
    Fake news!

6. Likes rodia77 liked this post
    Welcome, koimaster! Thank you for sharing a picture of your beautiful bride, Carol.

You have a fine watch collection too!

Welcome. I also have the Bulova Moon. I had a 1964 Stingray but sold it, haven't moved into late models yet.

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

Blog Entries
    Welcome Alain and I wanted to say sorry about your wife. They are the greatest part of us for many reasons. And then to the other stuff. Great cars and fabulous watches. TERRIBLE choice in football teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    Welcome Alain and I wanted to say sorry about your wife. They are the greatest part of us for many reasons. And then to the other stuff. Great cars and fabulous watches. TERRIBLE choice in football teams.

You must be an SEC fan.

1946-2006

Quote Originally Posted by chuckmiller View Post
    Welcome. I also have the Bulova Moon. I had a 1964 Stingray but sold it, haven't moved into late models yet.
    C5 is a great car, comfortable, lots of power, C7 is an even better car, beats a lot of European supercars hands down with power to spare, very comfortable and handles live a dream through the corners. My C5 is not stock though. I had the suspension upgraded to Z06 grade shocks and anti-sway bars, exhaust is 3" from the headers back with Z06 rear mufflers. Heads have been reworked as has the cam and valves,

1946-2006

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Koimaster View Post
    You must be an SEC fan.
    Is there any other fan base as pompous as us? I hardly think

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk