The brief was to write a range of things you’re looking forward to seeing at Baselworld. And yes, I’m looking forward to the new Milgauss as much as anyone, and, like Felix, I want to see some hot hot heat in the 5-10k price point, as well as —*like Sandra wished —*a regular production Zenith Defy Lab (sweet lord, we really need something new to talk about from a movement POV). But, really, this year’s Basel is going to be like catching up with a mate who’s been through a catastrophic divorce that’s cleaned him out to the tune of 50 mill. Man, am I excited. And it’s all about one thing. The floor plan, baby. Expect to see: A whole new ballgame (and floor plan) Me and old mate Felix have been to Basel a good few times now. And if you played a twisted game of Pin the Tail on the Patek booth, then spin three times and pin one on the first floor of the Omega booth, where we like to convene before our product presentation, we’d be okay. And lastly, for laughs, spin us counterclockwise and meet me for a Louis Roederer in the Jaquet Droz…

The post LIST: 1 thing Andrew is looking forward to seeing at Baselworld 2019 appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...