Name:  DSCF2190.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  88.8 KBName:  DSCF2183.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  138.4 KB

Well saw this but did not get chance to bid in time so went unsold and they relisted so bought it, it was described as a pocket watch well yes and no as when I got it .

It was design as a ladies pendant watch to imitate a mens pocket watch ..you might say how do I know well on arrival I was slight surprised to find it so tiny as no mention of this was in the listing or any pics next to something to determine size as my first pic shows would you have guessed normal size would you not ?.

Name:  DSCF2199.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  94.7 KB Name:  DSCF2197.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  131.8 KB

But saying that was slightly disappointed to start with as had wanted it for a strap /case I had bought but needed a 45mm pocket watch to fit it ...

Now had a few days with it, it is growing on me a lot wish I could show you the movement but some ejit has put the back on in the wrong place and to pop it off I would have to put pressure on the stem/bow and not sure that it would take the pressure as guessing it is mid 60's/70's but thinking it cast metal so not that strong so will have to stay a mystery for now

As always Ismy