Likes Likes:  2

Thread: FS: 4 classic affordables - Nighthawk, Orient Chicane, Invicta 8926, Wenger Field

FS: 4 classic affordables - Nighthawk, Orient Chicane, Invicta 8926, Wenger Field

Having one of my periodical clear outs to fund a new purchase. First on the block are these 4 classic affordable watches. All of them were bought new by me in the last year or so and have only been worn a few times. I'm going to be listing a lot more watches in the next week, so if I have something you'd like that isn't shown here drop me a PM and we can discuss.

All payment via Paypal please with the fees on me.
    Any questions at all just PM me. I have loads of feedback on WUS and TZ-UK (same username) and on eBay UK as whatmeworry0.

Citizen Nighthawk

This is the Euro/Asian variant on the excellent bracelet. In very good condition with just some faint desk diving marks on the clasp. Sized for my wrist but supplied with all the links and the manual.

SOLD: Price £100 including RMSD in the UK. Happy to post internationally, please contact me for the cost.

Orient Chicane

This is the red dialled variant, in my opinion the best. A really striking everyday watch with an Explorer vibe. In very good condition, with just some very faint desk diving and strap changing marks.
    Sized for my wrist but provided with all the original links plus the box and manual. Leather Nato in first pic not included.

OHPF: Price £60 including first class recorded delivery in the UK. Happy to post internationally, please contact me for the cost.

Invicta 8926obv2

The classic affordable sub-alike. This the newer version with the much improved date magnifier and the hackable, hand windable Seiko movement.
    I've brushed the centre links on the bracelet to de-bling it (note this is not done on the spare links).
    In very good condition with just some faint desk diving marks on the clasp. Sized for my wrist but supplied with all the links and the box and manual.

SOLD: Price £50 including first class recorded delivery in the UK. Happy to post internationally, please contact me for the cost.
    Last edited by whatmeworry; Apr 5, 2015 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Fixed all the photos

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Have moved the 4th watch into a new post as it wasn't displaying correctly on Tapatalk for some reason (thanks DA for pointing that out)

Wenger Field Classic

Handsome quartz field watch from the well known Swiss company. 40mm case with 20mm lugs. Stainless steel case with a nice satin finish.
    In very good condition, with just some very faint desk diving and strap changing marks.
    Sized for my wrist but provided with all the original links plus the box and manual. Rubber strap in the first pic is not included.

SOLD Price £50 including first class recorded delivery in the UK. Happy to post internationally, please contact me for the cost.
    Last edited by whatmeworry; Apr 10, 2015 at 01:41 PM.

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Bump - Wenger still available

Bump for the Wenger, feel free to make me an offer

Bump