Likes Likes:  1

Thread: FS: Tudor Black Bay red

Threaded View

FS: Tudor Black Bay red

Due to a long stretch off work with poor health I am having to sacrifice a few watches.

First up is my Tudor Black Bay Red.
    I purchased the watch from a member on TZ-UK when it was a couple of months old and it was originally sourced from an Italian Dealer as Tudor watches were not available officially in the UK at that time.

I had it serviced and regulated by Rolex under warranty and collected on 23/5/14 as it has a problem when being manually wound and the time keeping was poor.

1) Brand: Tudor
    2) Model: Black Bay (Red)
    3) Diameter: 41mm
    4) Condition: very good (unpolished on its warranty service) with slight signs of swirls / wear on the polished case sides and small scratches on the bracelet ( I have tried to capture the marks but they are very hard to capture on camera and hard to see by eye too)
    5)Asking Price: £1650 - REDUCED £1600 ono via BT or PayPal if buyer covers costs. Sale includes the bracelet, Tudor nato type strap, a brown bomber jacket strap and one of my own straps that I made for it.
    6)Age: originaly purchased 5/6/13 so it is 22 months old.
    7) Availability or box and papers: it will come complete with the inner and outer box and sleeve as well as all the booklets and Garentee card
    8;shipping cost: £10 for RMSD within the UK I would prefer a UK sale but else where can be discussed
    9)current location of the watch: Hertfordshire UK

As I mentioned before the watch was serviced and regulated by Rolex under warranty last year.
    It is in very good, used condition with some slight marks to the brushed finish of the bracelet with a heavier mark in the link that the clasp rubs on and very very light marks to the polished sides to the watch from normal careful wear. There are some very faint signs of strap swapping ( from the previous owner as I tape the lugs when swapping over straps) but you can hardly notice them. The bezel is unmarked as is the crystal.

Any specs of dust in the pictures are free of charge

Last edited by Clarky; Apr 13, 2015 at 10:36 AM.