Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Strap or bracelet for Elektronika

Strap or bracelet for Elektronika

I have an Elektronika LED watch on the way. I am wondering what strap or bracelet I should get to put on it. I don't even know what the lug width is. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum

well at a guess 18mm and the strap style would be either a bracelet like a world time one or a bracelet like the cccp era ambien one tale a look at this link
    Raketa Olympic watch

I sent wmw one that would look right you can pick them up of most Russian sites

so good chance any of the reketa brand strap could work which one was it there are a few types

you have the well here a few to show what I mean

ELEKTRONIKA 1 SOVIET LED 1978

The Buletronic

Elektronika-1 (model B6.03)

or my favourite one

Elektronika LED watch circa mid 90's

so pics
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

I was kinda tempted to try a vintage rally style bracelet or beads of rice bracelet on it.

Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum

Quote Originally Posted by 93EXCivic View Post
    I was kinda tempted to try a vintage rally style bracelet or beads of rice bracelet on it.

the bead's of rice would work have seen some of them on Russian watches look's quite nice
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy