Likes Likes:  47
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Will I ever be a one watch guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Cop out
    I meant start a thread! I could easily do it.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    I meant start a thread! I could easily do it.

LOL, so could I.

3. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    I already did 11 days - did that count ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm on day 11 today. When I started wearing the DJ last week, I was so swamped at work that the first day I put it on I didn't have a chance to set the time on it until the afternoon. The second and third days I wore it because it was still running and I didn't have time to set anything else. Then a weekend away came up and in the rush to get the kids packed, I didn't even think about switching to something else. Too little sleep and a still running watch made for an easy choice to start the week and it just continued from there.

Long story short, it's easy to wear the same watch when you don't think too hard about it.

10 days, 2 hours and 27 minutes later, it's still sitting on my wrist ticking away. I can't remember the last time I had one watch running continuously for so long.

5. Likes JAGtime, Nutty28 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    I'm on day 11 today. When I started wearing the DJ last week, I was so swamped at work that the first day I put it on I didn't have a chance to set the time on it until the afternoon. The second and third days I wore it because it was still running and I didn't have time to set anything else. Then a weekend away came up and in the rush to get the kids packed, I didn't even think about switching to something else. Too little sleep and a still running watch made for an easy choice to start the week and it just continued from there.

Long story short, it's easy to wear the same watch when you don't think too hard about it.

10 days, 2 hours and 27 minutes later, it's still sitting on my wrist ticking away. I can't remember the last time I had one watch running continuously for so long.

And no one can fault you for doing so....how could you resist putting on such a beauty?

7. Likes iyonk, FuzzyB liked this post
    A few years ago I sold off all my affordables for Planet Ocean and was a one watch guy for about a year. Now I'm pretty much a three watch guy, not counting the G-Shock and the Garmin as it's only for triathlon training. Trouble is my four year old dropped my Speedmaster and now I'm a two watch guy until it's fixed. I've started wearing the same watch until I get bored which is usually about day 4. Speedmaster...I miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    And no one can fault you for doing so....how could you resist putting on such a beauty?
    Thanks! I've been extremely fortunate to have many beauties. But that makes the other beauties in the watch box jealous when one is hogging all of the attention.

It is nice in a way not to think about what to wear everyday. Luckily my daughter generally likes to pick out my watch for the day. She's been neglecting her duties lately which probably contributed to the long streak I'm currently in.