Likes Likes:  52
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just Arrived-What Does Ti & Snow Have in common

Insanely STUNNING!! i'm so happy for you William!! may it give you lots of joy and FUN!

Congratz on a snowflake,lovin the dial and the titanium material but still not sold on no lume

Glad you're enjoying it so far, pictures look great! I just think it's an incredibly beautiful and versatile watch, although I could be biased.

Now, to talk to Dan about my commission.

4. Likes JAGtime, watchdaddy1, iyonk, geoffbot liked this post
    Very nice_ Congrats
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

I went to Az Fine Time 1st before purchasing

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

The no lume part IS the only downside

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Glad you're enjoying it so far, pictures look great! I just think it's an incredibly beautiful and versatile watch, although I could be biased.

Now, to talk to Dan about my commission.
    Ha,
    Me 2 I just sent someone his way.
    Thanks for all your thoughts & pm's.
    You helped me make my decision now I'm gonna send my wife your way to talk to you about enabling procedures

on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

9. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Ha,
    You helped me make my decision now I'm gonna send my wife your way to talk to you about enabling procedures

Interestingly, I had sent a note to AZ Fine Timing, along with a note to Dan (whom I had bought my Damasko from) inquiring about the Snowflake. AZ never responded to my email.

11. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post

Interestingly, I had sent a note to AZ Fine Timing, along with a note to Dan (whom I had bought my Damasko from) inquiring about the Snowflake. AZ never responded to my email.
    Joe @ Az is a great guy, but asking full retail on it still,2yrs later

on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Ha,

It's this kind of thing that I love about this community. I've had multiple members help me with purchases behind the scenes as well.

14. Likes JAGtime liked this post