Hi Everybody..

today i've spent time with my family to enjoy lunch together and have a good time in a lokal mall..

as we're passing infront of Victorinox AD, i check out their models that have good pricet.. nothing interest me and with their inflated price i just window shopping..
before i left i ask the salesman, 'do you have Victorinox airboss and have it on special price?' he said he got the last unit and luckily yes it has clearance price for today only..

my eyes glow since it was one of my fav model and my wife saw it... she said 'if you dot buy it, you're gonna regret it'.. if that's not love i dont know what it is..

coming from affordable seiko and most of my low end collection and it is my first swiss automatic... it got ETA2824 movement 28800 and 25jewels... considered "meh" by those who got luxury watch... sapphire glass with AR and very nicely built.. everything seem perfect when i inspect it.
it is the most i've spent on a single watch.. yes i'm not rich and got my fund for my family as the first priority... it's my 'reward for myself' watch and early birthday present... it's a tool watch.. and i like everything about it =)

indoor inferior shot... still wrapped in plastic
Name:  DSCN0146.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  43.8 KB

Name:  DSCN0149.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  61.6 KB

take of the fabulous strap and save it for now, and thankfully the lug is 22mm.. usually VSA got odd lug like 21mm or 23mm.
Name:  DSCN0153.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  61.6 KB

on temporary generic 22mm strap..
Name:  DSCN0159.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  51.8 KB

caseback shot.. i like the swiss airforce logo..
Name:  DSCN0163.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  78.3 KB

try it on one of my strap.. its temporary until i can make a suitable strap for this one.. the case is 42mm.. a bit large for my 6,7" wrist... but this military/pilot watch dont mind the 'presence'.. i think i still can pull this one =)
Name:  DSCN0168.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  50.6 KB

the look from other perspective.. i think i like the size..
Name:  DSCN0180.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  49.3 KB

i know its far from any Rolex, Omega, Tudor and so on... but for now, i got so much joy with this watch! haha.. hopefully, it would work reliably for years..

just want to share my excitement with you guys as my 'watch family' here hehehe..

thanks everybody!!

iyonk