around the 14:40 mark
    the dodgy lawyer brings up his cartier santos to check his time

Name:  wrong ticking sound.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  40.8 KB

matt murdoch 'hears' tick...tick...tick...tick
    not tictictictictictictic..

2. Likes Der Amf, whatmeworry, DM71 liked this post
    They still haven't (in the eps I've seen) explained the fact that Matt wears a watch. Presumably it's braille, but that hasn't been made clear

rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    this maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeylacroix View Post
    this maybe?
    Well it could be, but it looks like a regular watch. Matt wears one as both am adult and a (post accident) child.

Blog Entries
    I caught the Cartier thing too. But they do some weird exaggerated stuff with the audio when they're showing his enhanced sense so you could probably get away with explaining it as slow mo audio.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

Hah! If this sort of thing bothers you, imagine how annoyed photographers must be whenever they show someone using a camera in the movies or TV.

1) The view through the viewfinder is almost always wrong, often showing an old fashioned split prism in the centre despite showing a modern didtal slr. Even worse is when they show the split prism view when showing a rangefinder type camera.

2) The sound is often from a completely different type of camera, usually the soft "snick" of a rangefinder or leaf shutter type sound despite showing the use of an SLR (which would make a loud "clack" sound).
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

8. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    Funnily enough I have a seiko incoming that is designed for blind people so I'll do a thing on it when it arrives. The cool thing is that they put in uprated high end movements to carry the extra heavy hands and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Funnily enough I have a seiko incoming that is designed for blind people so I'll do a thing on it when it arrives. The cool thing is that they put in uprated high end movements to carry the extra heavy hands and so on...
    That's cool, look forward to seeing it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I'll do a thing on it when it arrives.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

If anybody should have a minute repeater it would be him...