Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will IWL go dark at 9PM EST?

Will IWL go dark at 9PM EST?

for the new season (series in the UK) of Game of Thrones?
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Blog Entries
    I will be watching.

Blog Entries
    I don't like it.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

Naturally, I've never seen it.

5. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Homey don't got no truck with tv. That shit will rot your brain. Go out and engage the real world, and leave all that advertising bait to the children of the lesser gods. Pfui.
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Homey don't got no truck with tv. That shit will rot your brain. Go out and engage the real world, and leave all that advertising bait to the children of the lesser gods. Pfui.
    Don't take it so hard; everything in moderation. Not watching television doesn't make someone less cultured or experienced than someone leery of it.

Anyway, I won't be watching. I'm about finished the first book, I'm not going to watch the show of something I haven't fished reading. I am really interested to see how the tv adaptation compared to the novel though. Is each book equivalent to one's season of the show? Seems like a lot of detail for just 13 episodes in this first book.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

8. Likes Statius liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianStraps View Post
    Don't take it so hard; everything in moderation. Not watching television doesn't make someone less cultured or experienced than someone leery of it.

Anyway, I won't be watching. I'm about finished the first book, I'm not going to watch the show of something I haven't fished reading. I am really interested to see how the tv adaptation compared to the novel though. Is each book equivalent to one's season of the show? Seems like a lot of detail for just 13 episodes in this first book.
    I totally agree. I've read the first 4 books and loved them, but deliberately haven't watched it yet because I prefer to read before I watch.

Any idea when the 6th book will be out? I've heard that it won't be 2015 (and no guarantees it wil be 2016 either)..... Soon the series will run out of books.

the last two books each took 5 or 6 years to release - and book 5 was released in 2011......

That'll be 2 AM here, so, yeah; sure it'll be dark
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

12. Likes whatmeworry, Nokie liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marendra View Post
    Any idea when the 6th book will be out? I've heard that it won't be 2015 (and no guarantees it wil be 2016 either)..... Soon the series will run out of books.

the last two books each took 5 or 6 years to release - and book 5 was released in 2011......
    Yeah, will be interesting to see how the filmmakers respond to that. GRRM certainly isn't going to be rushed on the books.