Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You can run but you can't hide!

You can run but you can't hide!

If you thought you could start a new forum and get away from me you are mistaken!

I'm Matt aka Perseus. I live in the awesome state of Colorado. Thankfully my wife isn't into watches as that would be brutal on the budget. My three year old loves watches, especially if they have bright lume he can see when I'm putting him down for bed.

My camera skills are pretty poor but here are a few pics of my watches.

This is the old trio. I had sold a Planet Ocean and bought the white GMT. I found I really missed the PO so I sold the GMT and bought another one.
    Name:  My Trio.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  49.9 KB

The Monaco is the watch that is responsible for me becoming a watch enthusiast. Currently it's a Di'Modell rallye strap.
    Name:  My Monaco 3.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  50.4 KB

I was never a Speedmaster guy and then one day it just sort of happened. I recently swapped the black bezel for a steel and it's on a Hirsch Medici strap.
    Name:  My Speedy 03 - small.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  40.4 KB

I'm excited about the new forum!

2. Likes Jeannie, Doboji, CFR, Chronopolitano, Rob, jsw41, Raza liked this post
    Hey - welcome Matt-good to have you here

Hello buddy! Welcome aboard! We weren't hiding - we were waiting for you!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

5. Likes Doboji liked this post
    Oooh... I love that silver bezel on the Speedy... looks fantastic. Oh and welcome!
    Collection:
    RGM 801A - Montblanc Twinfly Flyback Chronograph -
    Omega AquaTerra GMT - 1972 Heuer Autavia Viceroy
    Ball Engineer Master II Diver World Time - JeanRichard Terrascope - Longines Legend Diver(Date) - Luminox 6250 - Hamilton Intra-Matic(42mm) - Magrette Moana Pacific Professional - Oris XXL Pointer Day - Orient Pro Saturation Diver

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Hello buddy! Welcome aboard! We weren't hiding - we were waiting for you!
    LOL!

Getouttahee you dope-smokin Coloradan! Can ya send me some?

11. Likes Nokie liked this post
    Welcome, Matt!

Quote Originally Posted by Doboji View Post
    Oooh... I love that silver bezel on the Speedy... looks fantastic. Oh and welcome!
    Thank you. The first place I went to have it put on wanted $115 and needed a week to install it. After I walked out shaking my head I called my Dad and asked where he had his Grandfathers Illinois pocket watch serviced. My Dad gave it to me last Christmas and I wanted to talk to the gentleman who serviced the watch about how best to take care of it etc. He remembered the watch right away and was a lot of fun to talk with. He put the bezel on in 10-15 min and didn't charge me a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Chronopolitano View Post
    Getouttahee you dope-smokin Coloradan! Can ya send me some?
    They consider shipping weed out of state drug dealing and I hear that's frowned upon.