There’s more Steel & Gold coming to Tudor’s popular Black Bay family.

Tudor has expanded the line to include a new fixed bezel Black Bay S&G in 32, 36 and 41mm sizes. This is the 41mm variant but I believe size aside they are indistinguishable from one another.

The BB S&G’s watch case combines polished Stainless steel and yellow gold satin-brushed surfaces, a yellow gold fixed bezel and winding crown as which are matched to a new 5-link Stainless steel bracelet with also with gold center links.

There are two dial options for the Black Bay S&G; you can choose from either a matte black or satin-brushed champagne-colored face – both with gold hands, markers, min-track and text.

This is a Black Bay model and as such it gets Tudor’s iconic Snow Flake handset which dates back to 1969 as well as the famous oversized crown, an historic Tudor diver reference.

It’s not really a diver per se but it still has a reasonable amount of water-resistance at 150 meters.

Powering the Black Bay & S&G family is a 2824 automatic movement with38hrs of power-reserve.

Thoughts? You guys are probably gonna’ tell me this is some sort of heinous abomination but remember there are plenty of other Black Bay options in steel and with proper diver’s bezels.

Personally it isn’t for me, but it does look pretty (the black dial version that is, the champagne is kinda’ hideous).

More...