Likes Likes:  411
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 25 March 2019 »»»»»»»»»

Just back late last night from Montreal, heading back out on Wednesday and figured I'd pay attention to some not worn in a while ...

Name:  Bernhardt BA Orange.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  45.4 KB

Ebel Brasilia chrono. Big and bold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

well d.i.y-ing today so a beater it is

1980's mustang lcd
    Last edited by is that my watch; Mar 25, 2019 at 05:22 PM. Reason: typo
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good day, IWL.

I decided to start the week with this slightly 'different' watch. It is powered by the manual wind P3133.

Believe it or not, I kinda like it (in small doses ). Anyway, I could never sell it or give it away, because it was a gift.

Attachment 84517
    This one does not get many 'Likes', the poor fellow.

Have a great week ahead!
    one of Russian finest chronos but maybe a bit putin then kosack in looks
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

5. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good day, IWL.

I decided to start the week with this slightly 'different' watch. It is powered by the manual wind P3133.

Believe it or not, I kinda like it (in small doses ). Anyway, I could never sell it or give it away, because it was a gift.

Attachment 84517
    This one does not get many 'Likes', the poor fellow.

Have a great week ahead!
    Prefer your Europa to the other version mate.
    At a quick glance could be a lunar landscape too

7. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    A friend sent his watch with broken strap and ask me to fix it... the straps is so broken after i inspect it.. and the material is degrading beyond repair..
    Attachment 84522

So i made him my strap instead..
    Attachment 84523

I wish someday i could have cool stuff like this..
    Attachment 84524

Sorry i won't be able to be as active lately... its been hard for me as a 'Lone Wolf' to keep on finding sidejob so i could take care my family.. but i'll be lurking here everytime i got a chance..
    Prefer the after by far
    How could that have been worn in such a state, lucky not snapped.
    Job well done iyonk.
    Thought you'd stopped making straps btw .....

9. Likes iyonk liked this post
    still

Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

I was picking up the kids from school when I passed a sight that, for all its cliche, still has a quiet majesty: A big blue tractor steadily ploughing as hundreds of seagulls wheel and jostle to feed on the freshly turned worms. I stopped the car and we watched as it worked its way across the field, turned smoothly and returned. I think I got a perfect photo of it:

I'm really enjoying the AM. Cheers again Alan.

To be fair:

Last edited by Matt; Mar 25, 2019 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    My goodness iyonk...I'm guessing your friend is sort of a glass-half-full kind of guy .

One thing I can clearly see it that you just provided your friend with a VERY SIGNIFICANT UPGRADE to his Maurice Lacroix!!! Beautiful upgrade, and I must say, this one looks very sweet on your wrist!!!

(btw, praying that you can find the perfect job to support your family iyonk).
    the watch use proprietary lug screws and in 21mm, so the owner got some difficulties to find replacement... i did some custom lug thickness part to match the watch contour, and curve the lug end for the combo.. it was a very hard job, but i made it and it save the watch..
    i will inform tomorow and hope he like the result..

i did work very hard on a couple music projects for the last 5 months only to be informed that the project got canceled from the producer... huge bummer and heart breaking for me since i work so hard on them and expecting to earn from it..

i still help some friends with my music talent... like these church singers that have no fund for their project, so i gave them some jump start and pay it forward.. i have faith in them..
    arrange the music, record their vocals in my home studio, direct their vocals, mix the project - all for free... they are still very limited in shooting the video clip skill though..

one of the powerful song by Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah.. (short version)
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

13. Likes CFR, Greg, stew77, rodia77, Strela167 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    Prefer the after by far
    How could that have been worn in such a state, lucky not snapped.
    Job well done iyonk.
    Thought you'd stopped making straps btw .....
    Thank you Dave.. appreciate it mate..

yes, i slow down rapidly in strap making... and i made that one from my last piece of premium black material..
    the original strap degrading like that in the drawer.. and yes it was just ruined even though it was an expensive croco strap due to all the glue fail as time goes by..
    i did in love with that beautiful watch.. will send it back tomorow though..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

15. Likes Strela167 liked this post