Likes Likes:  471
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 14 April 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Absolutely BADASS!
    Love it, congrats
    It is, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    very nice C ! the rubber looks great on it - plain is so much better on a Breitling - will you source a bracelet at some time to complete the set so to speak
    At some point, maybe. Meanwhile, I intend to get an Hirsch Paul (performance series - rubber/leather). And thank you, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by tempocalypse View Post
    Congrats! I don't know if its the Breitling name (or logo) or what, but even when they make a diver, it has something of an aviation watch feel to me lol.
    That's interesting, because I have a similar reaction. And thanks, a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by DM71 View Post
    What else to say that hasn't been said, C!

Congrats! It's a superb piece and your photographic skills make it look even more spectacular!

What a beast!
    Thank you so much, Daniel.
    At 45mm, it really is a beast. Surprisingly, the c. 160g don't feel uncomfortable on the wrist. The watch seems to be very well balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Congratulations on the new acquisition C!
    Thank you very much, Henry. In the context of my collection, this watch is a bit off. Maybe that was precisely one of the reasons I got it

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    CONGRATS C
    Thank you very much, William.

2. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Fun watch after a busy day, 100 Fathoms on Art's merlot Latigo leather.
    Have a good evening.
    B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

4. Likes Henry Krinkle, Nutty28, mlcor, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Thank you very much, Henry. In the context of my collection, this watch is a bit off. Maybe that was precisely one of the reasons I got it
    It is very different for you, but it is always nice to have at least one piece that pushes the boundaries.

6. Likes CFR liked this post