Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Ventus Caspian brass pilot watch on Kickstarter

Threaded View

Ventus Caspian brass pilot watch on Kickstarter

I have backed this watch on Kickstarter, it's a42mm brass cased pilot watch and comes as an automatic type A (Seiko NH35) or a mechaquartz chronograph. They have now added an option of a Type B dial as the next stretch goal.

I like it because normal sized pilots are to big for me, but I love the clean look. The brass is unusual and will age nicely. I hope they hit the stretch goal as I have fallen in love with the type B.

Each option is just 299 Australian dollars (about 200 USD or 160GBP). Even with customs duty added on this is a good deal IMO.

Pics:

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...te-to-heritage
    Last edited by Richmondmike; Apr 15, 2015 at 06:40 AM.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

2. Likes is that my watch, Chicolabronse liked this post