Likes Likes:  34

Thread: Watch site issues that drive you crazy

Threaded View

Watch site issues that drive you crazy

Since we are a lot that likes to keep things that bother us to ourselves, it is now time to air our feelings about things on watch sites that really bother us. No matter how small let's get these off our chest. I'll start with one of my big ones:

I've bought a few watches from AuthenticWatches.com over the years and they are great to deal with. There is one thing that is truly consistent on their site that just drives me crazy and makes me question even buying from them. On every post it applies to it is always a "deployment buckle" and not a 'deployant buckle" as it should be. I've even sent it to them in their feedback link on several occasions over the years and it has never been corrected. God knows I've been a victim on a daily basis of creative rewording by spell checkers but at some point, you would think they would get it right? Please feel free to besiege them with comments to correct this(email link in the upper right corner of the page below). As an example (see the bottom bullet):

https://www.authenticwatches.com/hub...l#.XJzTlBNKiqk

I've been looking at Hublot Classic Fusions lately.
    Last edited by Samanator; Mar 28, 2019 at 08:43 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

2. Likes wschofield3 liked this post