Likes Likes:  59

Thread: **** Vintage Seiko- And others from the 1970's/80's ****

Threaded View

**** Vintage Seiko- And others from the 1970's/80's ****

Well was thinking love me a old vintage watches both quartz and mech plus the odd hybrids too but we never get to see them much mean for me got three lord quartz and an old 7000 I think it is.

But am guessing got to be more out their know I have seen some old grand quartz and a king quartz ? on here so been looking at some tat lots for some thing to tinker with as I fancy a few more.

These three I had as a tat lot and I cleaned and repaired them, even mange to source a bracelet for the best one that was the right type and age.

So what have you got ??

As always Ismy
    Last edited by is that my watch; Mar 28, 2019 at 05:02 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1