Likes Likes:  36

Thread: Then and Now

Threaded View

Then and Now

How much has your collection changed throughout the years? Did it change at all?

For me no more watches larger than 42mm. My sweet spot seems to be 40mm-42mm. I'm also not a fan of thick watches and prefer nothing thicker than 13mm.

No more Bronze, PVD, or DLC type of watches. I've owned several and they never stick around. No more red dials or funky dial colors. Been there done that.

I am also a fan of titanium now.

I'm a fan of bracelets now. In the past all my watches were on straps. I will not buy any watches with integrated lugs anymore.

I have also consolidated my collection with less watches these days. As I get older I will consolidate to even less.

What about you?
    Last edited by Cybotron; Mar 28, 2019 at 09:53 PM.
    Cheers,

Richard

2. Likes JAGtime liked this post