Likes Likes:  278
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Friday - 29 March 2019 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    This be one cool Omega.

Why solitary?! It desperately needs company so!
    This watch must have been one of the most hated models ever produced by Omega. The fact that it faithfully replicates the looks of a real pilot's watch (1938) didn't seem to help. Even hardcore Omega fans - on their own, specific Forum - often show their repulsion. The good thing is: I couldn't care less.
    But glad you like it.

The Seiko is already used to be alone, taking all the light it needs to survive..
    Last edited by CFR; Mar 29, 2019 at 08:29 PM.

2. Likes rodia77 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpatrick View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. Likes Ryanpatrick liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    This watch must have been one of the most hated models ever produced by Omega. The fact that it faithfully replicates the looks of a real pilot's watch (1938) didn't seem to help. Even hardcore Omega fans - on their own, specific Forum - often show their repulsion. The good thing is: I couldn't care less.
    But glad you like it.

The Seiko is already used to be alone, taking all the light it needs to survive..
    It’s not hated here—I think it’s cool, too.

6. Likes CFR, rodia77 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    It’s not hated here—I think it’s cool, too.

Thanks, mlcor. Some members here seem not to dislike it. That should make of us a small part of a qualified minority.

8. Likes mlcor liked this post

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Quote Originally Posted by Koimaster View Post

Eugene. I went to grad school there.

Instagram: @ryanwearswatches

And The supersmooth 16bps blued sweep on these is mesmerizing, smoother than any automatic.