Likes Likes:  37
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just came across this and I知 drooling...2019

I just came across this and I知 drooling...2019

Thought I壇 start anew with this lovely Traditionelle, just released in platinum. No, I知 not buying one, but it looks very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's sure pretty; but did they really have to 'broadcast' its platinuminiousmousness on the dial ?
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    It's sure pretty; but did they really have to 'broadcast' its platinuminiousmousness on the dial ?
    This

That bit looks ridiculous , pointless and (pardon the pun) completely extraneous to the watch as a whole.

Without it I'd certainly love it
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    This

That bit looks ridiculous

Without it I'd certainly love it
    Definitely could have done without that, agreed. I wonder how obvious it is IRL.

I love the design, and I agree about the platinum tag. I'd prefer to see it smaller, without the little graphic frame. It could even be outside the chapter ring, though the Swiss might have rules concerning what can be there.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Thought I壇 start anew with this lovely Traditionelle, just released in platinum. No, I知 not buying one, but it looks very nice.

That's a beauty for sure. Not buying one??? I'll wait for the colossal trade deal thread. LOL

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

7. Likes mlcor, G07, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    I could live with the little label. Quite easily.

Blog Entries
    I could do without the platinum tag myself. As well as everything else, to be honest.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I could do without the platinum tag myself. As well as everything else, to be honest.

So, if I gave it to you, you'd give it back? I'd never buy it, but I'd slap to my wrist in a heartbeat.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

11. Likes Cybotron, troyrc1, G07 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    So, if I gave it to you, you'd give it back? I'd never buy it, but I'd slap to my wrist in a heartbeat.
    I wouldn’t give it back, that’d be rude. I’d put it in the drawer with all the ugly Christmas sweaters I pull out once a year for the Christmas Eve Skype call with grandma. And I’d wear it whenever I saw you. With a gift, it’s the thought that counts, Hayday.

I might wear it to a job interview or sell it and spin you a tale of a robbery, but I’d never give it back.
    Last edited by Raza; Mar 31, 2019 at 02:26 AM.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

13. Likes G07, Cybotron, geoffbot, synequano, hayday liked this post