Likes Likes:  3

Thread: **** Dial what dial ** made you look ****

**** Dial what dial ** made you look ****

Well I had a job lot haha ( but I guess you would know that by know )

this time it included two vostok one had a lovely movement ran so fine but dial was in shocking state the other shocking movement but stunning dial easy swap over I hear you say well no as one was a 3 o'clock winder and one a two o'clock winder so they have been sitting in my to fix box and well I had strip the one down was going to part it as it had a good movement

but it had been there a while so I thought I would put it back together to get it in the case and check it was still running any way for fun I put up a pic this one

of it running but no dial well one of the great MWC guys offer me a donor dial for gratis so thanks ( cheer's churchy) and so today I had a few minutes to spare so this is what happen

yeah think it seems a tad smaller then the old dial but it see to be the same when I offer them up lol but I like it and it is better then having parts in a box lol

Ismy

spoiler alert
    **** well now is the season of the quartz part 2**** is coming soon followed by 3 and 4 soon after lol
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes OhDark30, DJW GB liked this post
    They built watches like they built Kalashnikovs: you can disassemble 2 damaged and assemble a new one from parts in 45 sec.
    And it will squeak, and rattle, and clack, and fart and serve you another 45 years (you can start counting).
    Last edited by BlackNomad; Apr 26, 2015 at 11:10 PM.

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling." Margaret Lee Runbeck.

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post