Likes Likes:  9

Thread: Ebay Omega

Ebay Omega

I've been looking through ebay for something really cheap and I've come across a few ridiculously cheap Omagas (~£30).

Now I'm assuming they're not genuine and if they are they have a few days left so the price will shoot up.
    The ones I saw were 1970s models

If they are fake they look pretty good with stamps inside the case back and signed movement

Quote Originally Posted by Blanchy View Post
    I've been looking through ebay for something really cheap and I've come across a few ridiculously cheap Omagas (~£30).

Now I'm assuming they're not genuine and if they are they have a few days left so the price will shoot up.

If they are fake they look pretty good with stamps inside the case back and signed movement
    Omagas are cheap !!! -but seriously most decent vintage Omegas start would start at £350 400 upwards minimum

3. Likes Seriously, CFR, Blanchy liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanchy View Post

depends mates you got the Indian ones that are suspect like the oris and others they do ...

then you have very early ladies omega which they some times don't state size and they turn like at 25mm and 28mm these can be had for £50 ish upwards ...

then some are spares and repair and are pretty cheap but for the most part shot so only good for parts ...

but there are some decent looking ones around the £200 ish give or take a ton for the older looking ones and some of the quartz can be had around £125 / £150 from what I saw did a thread on it a while back lets me see if I can find it
    Last edited by is that my watch; Apr 3, 2019 at 06:17 PM. Reason: typo
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

5. Likes Blanchy liked this post
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

7. Likes CFR, Blanchy liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    Omagas are cheap !!!
    Yup, there’s your problem.

Knock-off’s are often misspelled

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

9. Likes Blanchy liked this post
    Thanks guys (except seriously )

Those prices are more what I would have expected.

I'll have a look at that now ismy

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    Check you my youtube channel - Blanchy Talks Watches

11. Likes Seriously, Broker liked this post